I... need a... fix
A loooonnng fix...
Take a walk amongst the addicts
And ad-dict to the "bliss"
I want a "forever"
Pop a pill of "intense"
Oh yeah! And hit me with some of that "passion".... umph
I needs to go stock up on my paraphernalia
cause I needs that fix!!
A loooonnnnggg fix
Hey Doc!! I'm so sick!!
Prescribe me some of them "drama" killas
with minimal side effects
A strong 800mg "man" for my love pressure
So fed up with heart aches and spasms
I need to be fixed
I need that love, I want that love
Set me up for the "copulation" surgical procedure
Surgery did me some justice Doc
no need for recovery
The heart didn't reject this body
blood flowed right through my veins
I would be doing great if you just go ahead and fix me.
My name is "Love Fiend" and I need that fix
Give me that drug Mr. Pusher Man!!
I can pay what it cost
Hell! Mr. Pusher Man!! That drug needs me...
I can control the itch
I got this in the bag
Promise I won't let myself go
Promise I won't go mad
But you pushin' it Mr. Pusher Man!
you pushin' it real hard
I said my name is "Love Fiend"
and I need this fix before I starve
No doctors, no dealers
I refuse to check myself in
I want that shit Doc! And I want it now
Just a little bit Mr. Pusher Man
little now, maybe a little later
Gots to have the fix and I gots to have it now!
My name is "Love Fiend" and I need a fix
Candi
No comments:
Post a Comment