Now I thought long and hard about this. Figured I might get a few people panties in a wad. So call it what you like! Furthermore, I show no discrimination because I have served this position before. As I mentioned in "Ego", we all have known a man. Let's, also, move on to say that most of us (women) have probably been cheated on by a man. That's cool too. We get over it. So let's check these men!
First and foremost, let's except the fact that if pussy is slanging in thin air, that basically means it's up for grabs. Why walk pass the last clearance item that you ultimately need... or don't need. Who cares? It's on sale and it will be useful at some point, right? This is what flexible pussy is. Readily available at the drop of a dime. Easy and willing to be as hospitable as a man would like for her to be. Her purpose is to be everything that his "main" woman is not.... flexible pussy! Proportionate servings on a silver platter. Keep up ladies!
The man's "closet freak" comes out and she caters to his inner inhibitions that he probably never knew he had. Or... maybe he did, but felt that he didn't want to put the wifey/"shelf bitch" in these awkward postions. So is he really thinking about her feelings? Because, apparently he is still hanging around for a reason. Right? But note the stupidity here: you will never know if you don't ask. The woman at home, more than likely, is a bigger freak than he is. Probably an even bigger freak than the sideline hoe! BUT, now that he has his new toy for Christmas, it indeed brings out the best in him (for the sideline) or the worst (for wifey).
I love my "self studies". So I decided to ask a few anonymous' the question of why do men cheat?
Response 1: I don't know. <<< this is code for, I'm not telling on anybody.
Response 2: He was unhappy, he's there for the kids, and she allows him to. But it really all boils down to, he can get away with it <<<< basically... he's comfortable. "His" cake and smothered in chocolate too.;) It get's no better than this!
Response 3: He just loves women. <<<< "My" response? It ain't that much love in this world.
Response 4: "If I got a bad chic and I mess up once that don't mean I don't love her. flesh gets weak".... and then it goes on to say along the lines, "but through all of that she could possibly be hitting on his self esteem. Maybe she don't listen enough. Maybe he has to change himself around her." <<< *face on the floor* Awww, you poor punk!!!
Now, let's work with what we have here. As you can see, not much of real answers (not to me, anyway). And these are coming from actual men. lol. You see, things like this is what helps us to understand why women refer to men as dogs. They're stupid, if not properly trained. You have to keep them in the house, in a cage or chained up to a tree because they will stray. Ahhhh... now it makes sense. All up in someone else's yard but always returning to where they rest. Why don't you just stay wherever you found the bone?
So getting back to the point, there is no doubt what the sideline hoe represents and what she is really there for. It's assumingly, to do all things that "wifey" no doubtingly, can do... but, who has that kind of time? It's wifey's job to hold down the fort. Apparently some type of foundational bullshit has had to have been established between the "cheater" and "wifey", however, she has lost her flexibility to be either what she use to be or what he had always hoped for. A fucking SuperWoman that doesn't, and never will exist. Ignorant on his behalf, lazy and impatient. So this is where "sideline hoe" steps in and assumes the position. We're going to keep it simple, "sideline hoe" gets no respect and needs to know her place. She is to be fucked and fucked only, and to never speak a word of it. Not to be confused with "Mistress", but that's another post. It's a secret... so don't tell noooo-body!
And of all stories complete with the most fascinating irony, even if "cheater" were to lose the "wifey", he never usually settles for the "flexible pussy". LOL!!! It's just too easy. Sucks to be you!
Until next time bloggers... keep it tight!


15 comments:
LOL! Look at my gyrl Candi doing it again. Your posts keep me crackin up. I really enjoy your in-yo-face, brutally honest approach.
That "shelf bish" comment...wow! That was the first time I've heard of the main chick being referred to as that. It is a pretty accurate description though...when she is being cheated on. lol
You brought up a point that I never thought that much about before. Is it possible that the wife/main chick/wifey/shelf bish is freakier than everyone else who is involved in this lil triangle(or octagon depending on how many side biscuits there are on his plate)?
If that is the case, I'm wondering if her freakiness is deemed an asset or a liability? Could that be a reason for him wanting a different side with his meal? Personally, I don't think so. If you ask me he's just a greedy bastard who's trying to treat a three course meal like a buffet.
Gotta luv how nearly all of those responses(I think excuses would be a better word) seem to place little or no blame on the man and put all the responsibility on the woman. In what world are those people living?! We all have self control, discipline and the ability to make our OWN decisions. If someone does something, and they weren't under duress(yeah I'm going to the law on this one), the only person who is accountable for the consequences of their actions is them. That's just the way it is. People need to stop making excuses and start accepting responsibility. Grow up. Isn't that what maturity is all about?
That wandering dog analogy was on point. I can't even be mad about that one Candi. lol
You already know you need to drop that mistress post! I'm really interested in seeing what your differences between a side biscuit and a mistress are.
LOL!!! Hey J, I just love when you are on my side of town! Your questions are absolutely amazing! Makes me feel like I got homework ;)
I have a post on "Shelf Bitch" too, you should check it out if you haven't already.
I agree with you about the greediness. Now... using myself as a comparison, my freakiness just comes out natural from the beginning. It has always benefitted me and/or whoever my man was at the time. Here lately, from the outside, looking in, I have noticed that for some reason there has been guys that are trying to put their wifey/shelf bitch/main chick/whoever... in a place kind of like "old fashioned" It's not "woman in the streets, freak in the sheets" anymore. Now it's more like woman in the streets, woman in the sheets. Kinda hard to explain.
But, down the line, it becomes boring. You are not willing to try the new shit with her because you expect for her to maintain this rep for "you". (not you. generally speaking) It's like they can't see their woman in a position that may be deemed as hoeish tendencies. So they use the other chick to fulfill those, we'll call them fantasies. You won't have a 3some with your main chick, you can't watch porn together, you can't use toys... you know, all the freaky shit.
Now, when you talk about blame, it absolutely disgusts me. You are so right! And if the shoe were on the other foot, we (the women) might as well be stoned to death as most women adulterers of the Bible were. A man scorned is like an incurable disease. Far worst than women.
I think I'm going to start working on the "Mistress" post today, just for you LOL!!
One other thing I also forgot to mention, J, is that relationships concur responsibility. Real life shit. I think that somehow it's hard for people to come out of "grown-up" mode and switch to "freak/romance" mode. When you really think about it, I guess you can compare it to a co-worker. It's like you have to remain professional at all times. After so many years of working together as a team, they forget about the incentitives. So now, we're in search for a part-time gig that they think makes up for the extra pay.
You should also read my post, "women in the streets, freak in the sheets" where I talk about how I balance the 2.
I think you hit it on the head with the whole professional thing. It sounds crazy, but I think that's how a lot of people have began to approach it. Personally, I think that's a mistake. The person you are in a relationship with is suppose to be your partner...not your business partner. You should be able to be serious with them, joke with them, have fun with them and get freaky with them. Plus, all this should be done without the lose of respect on the altering of your image of them. They should still be the same person you fell for in the beginning.
Saying I don't want my woman doing hoeish things is one of the dumbest excuses I've heard men use. They have a woman who is more than willing to act out their fantasies and they want to use cheating as a form of sparing her that duty?! Get the uck out of here. That is a load of crap. I would love to have a woman who is committed to me and willing to freak off and try new things. If anything it would make her even more attractive to me. It would turn me on...not the other way around. That's how I know when men say that it's just a load of crap...and a sorry cop out.
I definitely need to check out some of your previous post. I'm really diggin your writing style and honesty.
I'm curious...do you have Twitter?
True indeed! Amen! lol!
And the part about the losing respect and altered image, that's exactly what they are protesting on top of the fact that if you are willing to put yourself in these positions, what does that make you? I hear females talk about it all the time. Some have even asked how do I get a man to do dot-dot-dot? LOL!! Honestly, I have never tried to even answer the question. I avoid it.
Sorry, I don't have Twitter. Use to but not anymore. No Facebook either :( LOL!!
A woman I both love and admire told me something I never thought of about what men want: They want a lady in public and a whore in bed. At first, thought, "No, not really!" - but, oops, she was right! I could then see how the dynamic broke down from there - and your blog describes this very well!
Hello KDaddy! So glad you could stop by and Thank You for commenting!
I've always held strong to that quote and I still hold truth to it. But after witnessing the situation that inspired this post, I could never figure out where they went wrong. But... that wasn't the case, I guess everyone is built different *shrugs shoulders* It's sad.
It's obvious that I didn't appreciate my ex as a whore in the bedroom, she went to another for her sexual pleasures... I guess I need to release my inner dawg!!!
awww Clint, :( that's too bad sweetie.
Was it because you didn't feel comfortable? Did you feel like you were putting her in an awkward position if you had of voiced your fantasies? Help me to understand, lol. I don't get it. Could you see yourself doing "whatever" with anyone else but her?
Hold on hold on hold on!!
Now I know I'm late to this party,but I'm already sensing the "Misandry(man-hating)" after reading the first paragraph.
What you mean "every woman has probably been cheated on before"?
Sounds like stereotyping here.Women cheat WAY more than us men.
Now I know this wasn't such an article,but just had to get this point out there.
@Kenny, I didn't state that all men are cheaters, I stated that "most" women have been cheated on by a man. There's a difference in the 2. You see, most women have not dated all men, so there you have it. Your clarity.
I'm not a man-hater. I love men!! just as much as I love women. I don't deny that a lot of women have/will cheat, I use to be a cheater. BUT, I can say that you will find more loyalty within a woman towards her man before you will find that loyalty in a man towards his woman.
I'll tell you something. People and for sake of this argument men cheat because they want to. Fullstop. All of those reasons (unhappy, love sex) are excuses not reasons. None of those make you get up and go cheat. You make the conscious decision to betray your partner's trust and that's it. Until you admit that, I don't want to hear anything else
Amen to that Petersburgh!! Thank you again for gracing my blog with your presence!
'You make the conscious decision to betray your partners trust"..... love this!!
No problem Candi but I'm just a blogger with another point of view. I do love the content I've seen so far
I'm glad you're enjoying it. That's what blogging is all about. What's your site so I can visit?
Post a Comment