There absolutely has to be a name for the type of person that I am, lol. You know... they got diagnosis of schizo's and bi-polar-ism. Just call me crazy, although I know there just has to be a more medical term for it. I am so random and half the shit I think about during the day could be able to not be thought about, lol. Did that make sense? Anyway, let's take a tour through the amusement park of Candi's Brain.
So I found out that even though I am simple and like simple shit, trying to plan a simple wedding is more stressful than planning an extravagant one. Wanting to be traditionally non-traditional is some bullshit... I can't commit to a color, can't commit to a dress, I can't commit to a place, time, or the number of guest that I MAY BE expecting to have. Get this... yes! here's the kicker!! I'm not engaged to be married. LMAO!!! Don't judge me. I'm working on it. At least things will be in place by the time it does happen... I think o_O And BTW, yes! I am back on my wedding fantasy roadtrip. Why? Because I'm about to turn 30. SMH
What kind of car do I LOOK like I SHOULD be driving and whether or not one day I will get over my fears of paying a car note... LMAO!!! Am I the only one? I mean think about it. Have you ever heard someone say, "you don't look like you should be driving that kind of car." And then proceed to tell you, "you look like you should be driving dot.dot.dot." I've never had a car note in my life. All my cars were paid for upfront with cash. Never drove anything straight off "the lot" and never had a car above a year 97. And I particularly don't care for a newer model car. I would actually prefer to go older, maybe back in the 60's. OG status!
I picture myself at this big birthday bash that I'm trying to plan for my 30th next year, however I can't commit to locking in the venue. I got my mind set on the spot, have already talked to the owner and made sure that my strippers will be able to make their asses clap without interruption. I could go ahead and pay my money now and have that particular headache out of the way and proceed with the other details for Day 1 and then began to work on Day 2 (yes it's a 2 day birthday party) BUT noooooooo, for some reason I don't trust myself with plans being set in stone. So I continue to think about it, play out the progress in my head and wait to the last minute to say, "maybe I don't want to have a birthday party."
My son is getting to a point where birthday parties aren't all that exciting. He's only 8 and he's into taking trips and shit. So I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday next year, and he want's to ride in a limo. OMG!! LOL!! Of all things. So here I am looking for pimped out limo's. Where is the simplicity in that? My daughter will be 4, 5 days after Christmas. You would think that I would have this celebration thing down. However I have no tips to give any parent with a child born at or around Christmas. On top of that, New Year's Eve has always been "pending's" and my holiday to get buckwild with not a care in the world. So it seems to me that I have a lot on my plate and we haven't even made it to Christmas.
Although most of my family and my closest friends know that I'm bi, I wonder how those that don't will react at my birthday party when they see me engulfing the visuals roaming in their half nakedness or if there will ever be a particular woman that will make their way to being closer than just a sidepiece for me and "pending" to play with in our past times? I guess you can say this may be somewhat of a "coming out" party, LOL!! I wonder if people think that I am really crazy, or just completely lost my mind and clear sight? I've had people ask me, "how the hell do you do that", "is that even possible", "I could never trust another bitch with my man"... is it sad that I don't have an answer for any of those questions? It just seems to fall in place that way. Maybe I'll blog about it one day. As soon as I figure out how it all works.
I figured out that I'm prolonging this home buying thing because I want my ultimate dream house. Something that someone can only dream about (LOL) I have no idea how I'm going to overcome this set-back. I'm on to a new project of starting my own business with a couple business plans in mind at that. LMAO!! Trying to figure out how I'm going to weigh these options.
* I want brand new furniture throughout my entire house.
* I want a new job.
* My car has to be inspected before this month is out.
* My son wants to go to the skatepark every single day.
* I have to buy rubberbands to do my daughters hair.
* I need to wash clothes
* I need to start my Christmas shopping ASAP.
* I need to post another friggin' post on my blog.
Then this is where I end up, and these are just the things I thought about on the way to work. Imagine what the rest of my day is like.
Until next time bloggers...


No comments:
Post a Comment