Friday, September 16, 2011

Wolves run in Packs

Focal point of today came about off of new found information that was really old. As old sayings go: "birds of a feather, flock together", "wolves run in packs", "what's done in the dark, soon comes to the light", blah blah blah... I stand corrected that in all of these cases, they usually prove themselves at some point and time to be true. Growing up in my day (80's baby) I was one of those people that considered myself to be an individual, and that I wasn't easily influenced, and that I don't do everything that my friends do, and these statements aren't true. Oh.. so young then. It takes me 28 years to recap certain areas of my life and to finally realize how they came about and what purpose they served.

As life begins to occur on your journeys, it is apparent that nobody lives the same lives. So what happens in your close friends lives are effective on yours. You put yourself out there for them and project off emotions and feelings when they are going through there ups and downs and it's vice versa on their ends for you as well. Awwww, this is sooo sweet... but let's get to the nitty gritty of the real subject at hand here. We all are going through lifes rollercoasters, the bullshit, the drama. Here is where shit gets sticky and then friends start taking up for friends and getting involved in the other's fuck ups to cover for them. So, like me, you want to exclude yourself and become one. First thing YOU say or have heard is, "I don't have anything to do with it." So does this mean you condone whatever your friend is doing? Does that not make you just as much of a culprit as they are? I mean, let's look at the HUGE picture here. Outside the box. And I admit, I have scenarios to give but I fear that probably would make a couple of people feel some kind of way if ever they were to read my blog. As hard as this is going to be, I'm going to try and keep this at a general standpoint. I freestyle write. There is no rough draft or do-over, what is posted is straight from the dome.


Say for instance (here we go) my friend and I are chilling at the house and chit chatting and having ourselves a nice big ol' glass of wine. Well in the midst of our tickle to death meeting, we are multi-tasking answering phone calls and text messages. At some point, someone has sent out an invite to someone else (doesn't really matter who and no this is not a real situation). No one in this group session is single (except the guest), so regardless of who the invitee came to see, everybody is cheating. And I will explain, in my opinion, why this is true even if you (the bystander) aren't fucking the guest or the guest friend. OK:  If it just so happens that you or your friend is questioned about what went on that night, what are you going to say?  If you are covering for the cheater, then you are just as much of a cheater as the person who is cheating. Moving pass this, maybe something doesn't add up or some other issues come about leading back to this particular event that night which makes everything and everyone in and around this story look suspicious. Then what? Would you point your finger at the culprit or do you clearly state, "I don't know what you are talking about, I have nothing to do with that." Ugghh... cheater!! Which makes you apart of the pack.

Next thing, let's say for instance that you have a friend in a rather unusual business.  Maybe they are a drug dealer (which we all know is illegal), maybe they are a stripper (who are usually stereotyped as hoes), maybe they are in the porn business, or maybe they just do something rather unusal that you DO NOT disapprove of but you don't have the balls to do it or it just doesn't float your boat. Then who the fuck are you?!! When you are trying to cover your friends ass because you decided to tag-along to the jobsite since you had nothing else better to do, then what is your alibi when your mom asks you where the 2 of you have been? Not saying that you should snitch but doesn't that make you just as much of a damn dope dealer as your friend. Oh oh, my bad, I forgot... you don't have anything to do with that. smh Normally when rumors spill and spread, it always begin with one person. The 1 and only person that may be dealing, dancing or what have you. But... because your friends may be with you at the time that you are doing whatever... they absolutly have to be doing it too (so the gossipers say) BUT let's take the stripper for instance. Friends are kept around for a reason!! True indeed. You have a stripper friend, you would like for them to teach you some moves to show your man in the bedroom.... does that not make you a stripper either way. You are willing to create the illusion for your partner in the bedroom whether or not you are on a stage. Stripper is a stripper even if you have no rhythm but you know a little bit of how to make your pussy pop. Even if you hold a bag for your boy, you are a suspect too. As a matter of fact, if you get caught by the police, what does that make you? Fuck it... no matter what, somehow, some way, you are apart of the pack.

Gay/Lesbian relationships. ooooooo.... touchy subject. First let me say, I am Pro-choice, love the rainbows, love the gay men.... I wish I had one that would dress me up and play in my hair and put make up on me like a babydoll. I'm not a homophobe... and yes I do expect your accusations after this. And I will say now that you are probably right.  You're straight.. BUT... all of your besties/click are either gay or bi. What does that make you? LMAO!!! Hold up before you get angry. My opinion... and I repeat.. this is only my opinion... I think we keep these friends in our corner for a reason. Your bestie is not just some random person off the street. You're sharing your stories of wild nights with them while they are sharing theirs with you. The only difference is, their partner looks like them in the physical aspect. If you can sit back and listen to a story of some good, wild sexy friction between 2 women or 2 men, somewhere lingering in the back of your subconcious somewhere, trust me... you really wish that you were there. LOL!! The only reason you havn't been there is because of what it will do for your reputation, you're too scared to try new things, it could be anything. But one things for certain.... yo ass is gay, ok maybe semi. Take pride in your sexuality! You are part of the pack. I don't care how much you rant and rave about how many and how much sex you get on a regular basis. Really, that's just more of a cover up of the obvious because it's already a known factor that your best friend is just as sweet or dudelike as he/she can be. And even though you portray the image to be pimp-master of the year, your ass still wouldn't mind trying it at least once if you haven't already. But whatever, who cares because you still promote same sex relationships which makes you apart of the pack.

Accept the fact that the individuality you claim had to have derived from someone else. You may have pinched a little from here or there but that kind of makes you blend in just a little with the next person. You became friends with the people you are friends with because apparently you share a whole lot in common. You people become a pack. Your click is tight and there is no breaking that bond. You can say what you will but even if you disapprove of something that your besties are doing, you're not going to do anything to rat them out. You all will flock together just like the fucking geese that you are. Even if at that very moment, you are not doing the things that they are doing, whose to say that you won't ever do it? It may take you a little longer to grow the balls to get to the point that they are but it eventually gets done. Another experience for you and another wolf ordained into the damn pack. Ya'll asses are running wild now!! I know that their could possibly be an exception for a few and I find that it will be very rare to find. Very very rare. I strongly believe that you won't find too many straight guys that will continue to be best friends with their childhood friend who grew up and came out of the closet. I also believe that you won't find any women that totally disapprove of exposing the flesh for money, to befriend a stripper. I just don't see it happening. I just don't see a sober person hanging out with a crackhead everyday, kickin it and shit. These are the reasons why that "Old Lady" said, "never say what you won't do." Because you're going to do it. Not that you weren't officially apart of the pack anyways due to other reasons that may not have been mentioned here. LOL! There's no working your way around it.

I think that's enough for now... until next time Blog Clan... us bloggers have to stick together

No comments: