I don't usually request feedback on any of my post, but I would absolutely love, love, looooovee for people to give me their opinion behind this matter.
I have never understood why most women don't like for their husbands or boyfriends to watch pornography. I mean... I like it! It can make a good movie night. LOL!! A lot of times, I find it to be moreso hilarious, rather than arousing. A tad bit informative, maybe. Pornography, stripping, magazines... I put this into my visual box. It's shit that men and women, both, like to LOOK at or maybe even try to imitate. So this box get's a thumbs up from me. Are we seeing eye to eye here? Maybe not, but that's ok because I have plenty of room to type. The things that we are seeing, we can take it in, process it and possibly put it into use. We can learn new shit to try in the bedroom from watching pornos, we can learn how to dance in different exotic ways for our partners by watching the strippers, or we could create our very own magazine consisting of our sexy pictures for our partners. Never the less, it's all about your imagination.
NOW, I can tell you what I do have a problem with. MASTURBATION!! Don't get me wrong, just let me explain... I consider masturbation to be a "backup plan". Being the kinky-minded person that I am, I do understand that I can't leave out the fact that there are some who like to incorporate this in their sexcapades, watch there partner perform on themselves or something to that effect. We can add these people to our "visually effected" corner. So, no wrong-ness in that case. Everyone is getting something out of it. However, we resort to our "backup plans" when your partner has been working overtime, ranking in hours for a little extra bank, the days after that big ass arguement and everyone is giving the silent treatment. This is the shit you do when you are single and you would rather be with nobody else but yourself. Is anyone out there feelin' me? My pet peeve kicks in when people are in an awesome relationship, but yet, masturbation plays a bigger role than the sex between the 2. I can hear your questions in the blog-a-sphere air:
- Is the sex wack?
- Are they bored?
- Do their schedules conflict?
- After asking to perform a specific scene from a porno, was it done?
- Maybe they just wanted a quickie at that given moment and you were occupied at the time?
Really?! What the fuck difference does it make?!! You wait!! With your impatient-ass-lotion/lube/spit and hands/fingers. I find it to be rather insulting to have a partner you can't fuck because they are too busy fucking themselves. If you are in a relationship, your partner is there for a reason. My opinion. I'm quite sure everyone tries to make a particular person, the love of their lives for their very own personal reasons. Sex could be a factor of that, or it could not. But let's just say that it is. What am I suppose to do while you are "beating your meat", "choking the chicken", or "spanking your monkey"? After you have just got yourself a "peice of hand" or a "2some"? And you stayed awake long enough to tell me, "no baby, I don't feel like it because I just got finished doing myself." Can we consider this cheating? So I get's the short end of the stick because you wanted to picture your hand as Cherokee lubed in lotion? I don't understand how if you have the necessary and PROPER tools available to you at any given moment (NOT YOUR HANDS OR FINGERS), you continuously run to the "backup plan". And this is not a "backup plan" moment. Is this what we can consider to be safe sex? If that is the case, then it makes no sense to be in a relationship? Right? Or am I being selfish?
I understand that, me, asking these questions can possibly bring out the ignorance in a person. "Ignorant" would probably ask some dumb shit like, "wouldn't you rather them jack-off, then to actually fuck somebody else?" And yes, this question would be suitable for the factor of common sense. And let's be honest here, no one wants to hear that shit. Because 1)I'm still horney and 2) you have a fucking duty to fulfill. SO that would make the reality of the situation out to be, "NO! I would rather them fuck me!" Period! Now that's common sense, too. Who would have thought that there would come a point and time when your partner would rather do themselves and THEN brag to you about how good it felt? "Wish you could have been here, bae." REALLY?! You lay in the bed with the same person every night, wake up to them in the mornings, and whadauknow, they already had sex with themselves before you can even get your panties wet. I think you just cheated on me with yourself? .....
Until next time bloggers... didn't your momma tell you, you could go blind doing that?


13 comments:
For some women when their men watch porn, they feel that their men are not satisfied with them... My ex made it clear that if I need to watch porn, then I don't need her... LOL, It's just for some women it's offensive...
My, my my! This post right here...gotta luv your honesty.
Do I think masturbation is cheating? NOPE!
Do I think a man or woman should turn down sex, even wack sex, to pleasure themselves?
HELLZ NAW!
I definitely understand where you're coming from and for the most part I'm with you. Sure there are certain circumstances in a relationship that may lead one to pleasure themselves, but if you have a partner who is willing and ready...why in the world would you turn that down?!
Maybe it's just me, but if I'm in a relationship, I'm trying to get it in with my woman!
Well if dude/homegirl is masturbating INSTEAD of having sex with the warm willing body right next to them then heck yeah there's a problem lol.
As for porn- i don't really have a problem with it so long as dude doesn't watch and think we'll be imitating any and everything he sees.
Hey Clint, good to see you again. How did the FB comments go with Facebook Hoe?
I don't have the problem with the pornos. The pornos are fine. It's just that if you are aroused by it, why not wait for your girl to get home before you choke the chicken LOL! i just figured it would be so much better.
Exactly J! So see?... you really see how I feel about the situation.
@Lady Ngo, we are definitely on the same page here. There is a problem. That's exactly how I see it.
I can imitate SOME of the things in a porno but I'm not that big of a freak LMAO!!!
So glad you dropped by. Thanks for commenting
Hey Candi,
It's amazing most of female friends love for their men to watch porn as long as they are watching with them.. Most said it actually help them get more into their sex act... Most the men didn't answer lol...
Well one guy tried to tell me he was masturbating cause having sex takes "too much effort" sometimes.
Eh. Yea.
@ Vee,
He needs to be shown the door.. What man would not want to swim in the oasis of love... The Temple of Pleasure... Cave of ecstacy...?
@ Vee, I'm apalled!! LOL!! Wow! I would definitely feel some type of way about that excuse.
@ Clint, I'm with you on that one. I would be wondering the same thing. I would just rather wait around for my partner to get home before I go trying to get myself off. I just think it would do me way more justice then my fingers or "Jack" (code name for my vibrator LOL!!) Why waste what is already made available to you? smh
As an author of erotica, I watch porn to help me work out a scene, so I have no problems watching it with my man. I think it's something we can both enjoy from a clowning aspect, educational aspect, and erotic aspect, depending on what kind we're watching.
I have no problems with masturbation either, but for him to prefer to yank when I'm right there and wanting him just won't do. Any guy who'd rather choke the chicken than fuck me won't make it.
Candi,
I hear you... Why waste good sex when you can have a nice ride in the sack... SMH too... But people have their own way of dealing with things...
Very interesting post. I must say I don't believe it is cheating and masturbating is not necessarily a "back up" thing. Sometimes it just boredom and the truth is sometimes it has nothing to do with your partner. Now if you're going to do that and have no time/energy for your partner that's a whole different can of worms. I believe there's nothing wrong with it unless it bothers the relationship
Hey Petersburgh!! Thank you for cruising in. Definitely appreciate the comment.
I don't have a problem with masturbation. I admit, it does come im handy ;) lol BUT my problem occurs when it does effect a relationship. I mean, if you already got yours, how am i suppose to get mine if I would rather get the real deal rather than the backup?
Post a Comment