Alcohol can definitely take you to new heights of personal thoughts and feelings. Almost as much as smoking a blunt. LOL!! I don't smoke
Fellas!! Let's take a look at your average woman. You are given this peice of land/foundation/cement/material... whatever you want to consider her as. Either way, when purchasing a home, the main point of concern is to find something suitable enough that could eventually progress into something more close and meaningful. Right?! Stay with me here. You want to be able to nip here and tuck there at your convenience because if something doesn't look right, you are able to adjust it at your own free will. You settle in the house and the house settle's to you. Your woman. Are you lost yet?
So I was thinking to myself, this particular night, whilst I was drinking my "thinking juice", that as much as the men say that we are trying to change them, it's really them who are changing us. And not by force... it's a choice, so I'm not scolding anyone. I think it's built into the woman's genetic code. I'm not a nagger but I'm assuming that when a woman references something that she would like to see different (in her man), apparently this is where destruction begins and she is then classified as a nagger and trying to control or change him. Well, I beg to differ, you see. When a woman finds her blueprint/foundation/ peice of land and whatnot, she conforms to it. It may not have necessarily been exactly what she expected, but she can see pass the need for maintanance and focus on the potentials of it. It's like motherly love. It's unconditional. I hardly call this trying to change the formation of things because if you really dig deep, she is already re-adjusting herself to complete this formula that which has been brought upon her. Either you love it, or you leave it. Women are solid, all the way through. So they do what brickhouses do best. Stand firm upon their foundation and shelter their prized possessions. Let me clarify that we are referencing real womenLOL!!. She excepted this home for what it was. If she can't run water from the faucet, she goes to the well. And if she find the small nooks and corners where there is a possible sentiment to be created, then, her everyday duties begin to consist of household chores and projects to make this house a home. You feel me playas?! LMAO!!
You men got it made! And you are all focused on the wrong things. You shouldn't have to wonder if the house is suitable enough for you. You should wonder if you are suitable enough for the house. Anything worth buying, is definitely worth the upkeep. Guys are too worried about how they are going to stay on their
Until next time bloggers... she's a brick.... hoooouuuusssseeee...


No comments:
Post a Comment