On a normal day, anyone can consider themselves besties, good acquaintances,
People, on more than a few occasions, can easily get caught up on a rollercoaster of euphoric feelings when it comes down to the company of others. One minute you are high, and the next minute you are yelling, "fuck that bitch!!" BUT, let's reference the people making grand entrances into our lives that make us feel good. Compatible people. They can easily make us happy and/or smile. We can call them our associates or acquaintances. We could even call them a friend, but I wouldn't recommend it. You see, here we can hand over a hundred-grand easy. As long as someone has a smile on their face and are being pleased in specific areas of their lives as needed, then I guess you can call this good vibing. No one wants to fill their life with drama and bullshit because it's a new found hobby. As long as there is a smile on one's face, then everything is everything. Correct? But on that random day...? what happens when that smile fades and it's time to navigate a hot air balloon through a storm? In the thickness of those clouds, who will never question your judgement for taking the trip in this particular day in the first place?
I'm beginning to find out that everyone is not built for hard work. And building the brand that I strive for, I know that I definitely don't need any lazy asses on my team. So I keep my social life at a minimum... EASY!!! Definitely not a scratch my back, I'll scratch yours type of ordeal, but I do need to know what my limitations are and whether or not I need to keep you at arm's length. You find out during a time of struggle or a time of need who is willing to put in a peice of extra effort when it comes down to lifting you back up to where you once use to be. Fuck a friendship!! I'm looking for the loyalty! To know that no matter what is going on, I don't have to look around or over my shoulder to make sure that someone got me. I can handle a situation over here and not have to worry about what's going on over there because I feel comfortable and can rest assured knowing that even with my back turned, I don't have to double check my surroundings. I'm good regardless! Because I trust in this person's loyalty to me.
I hate to say it, but sometimes you need to run into fucked up situations to find out how real some people are and where it is, exactly, that their loyalty lies. You never know how someone will react on their feet. How quick of an reaction, reflexes... THINK FAST!! They could be quick thinkers and react awesome to a situation wherever they may be needed or they could get stuck and not react at all. Hell!! Maybe they're a runner... so haul ass, it is! It probably doesn't even have to be such a sticky situation. There are more than enough aspects in one person's life that could involve how loyal your catering services could be. I look for the ultimate top notch customer service and have yet to find it.... ok, maybe in one person and that's my ultimate bestie! I just love that bitch!!
I probably would be better off with a puppy. At least I know through the worst of moods, I would still have someone that will be tagging along somewhere not too far behind. They never give up on you! LOL!! It may be because they are hungry or got to pee but it's alrite, I think I could live with that.
Untill next time bloggers...


2 comments:
That's a great point. Some people aren't meant to be in our lives for the long haul. Most people will stick around when all is well, but once things make a change for the worst there are a number of people who will jump ship. I think it's a good thing when we experience this though. It allows us to see who truly cares for us and will be there when we need them.
You are absolutely right J.
I can admit that I actually fear the power of my anger. Encountering the point of failure after so much has been shared between you and (what was thought to be) a good friend is or would be just as devastating as a breakup with a boyfriend or girlfriend. It's just that deep for me. I'm assuming because there has been plenty of things I have went out of my way to do for another OR if we are looking at the simplicity of it all, I have let them see me at a vulnerable state. When it comes down to sharing certain things in my life, I'm like a brick wall. And honestly I have become use to it, it's natural now. There are some that think I'm a "tell-all" type of gal, but it's apparent that they don't know me too well.
Post a Comment