Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Representative Part 2: He ain't shit!!


I'm not quite sure how far these episodes are going to go, but I had to share this epiphany with you guys today. Nothing I or anyone else has never heard before, but I'm under the impression that I'm not exactly sure what it means? "He/she ain't shit!!" I felt the need to branch this off from "Representative" for the mere fact that you have to stop and think about some things when taking in this type of information. After all, these people are referring to your representative.

THOUGHT PROCESS: "Why is it that everyone else can see that my representative ain't shit except for me?" I wouldn't say that love is to blame because you are blinded by it. I wouldn't even say that it's because some people choose not to see whatever it is that everyone is talking about. It's a little confusing and, of course, I am going to try to tackle this from all angles BECAUSE it could be that your representative is bullshitting on the job and really ain't shit. LOL!!... ok... so not a laughing matter.

As for our representatives, in our presence, we all expect for them to perform at his/her best. That's a given. It's in the job description. But as I stated in the last post, what are they doing behind your back in plain sight of the public? Where is this new name coming from called "he/she ain't shit"? Hmmmmm..... Now we could perceive this to be a mild case of hater-ism. Then again, I guess it's all in who poked fun first. So-and-so could be talking to so-and-so about whoever ain't shit. Then, of course, this gets back to you. Now when this peice of information comes back to the employer, what do you do? Do you evaluate and execute a plan for resignation papers or do we just hold onto this information because we are under the impression that someone is hating? A mere simple "write up" or "warning".

Let's look at the possible reality behind this situation, as well; this is probably not the first time that you have heard that your representative ain't shit. And because you have heard this more than a few times, do you began to suspect and wonder exactly what it is that this person is doing? How do you investigate the matter? If we take this info back to your representative, everyone pretty much knows what the answer will be... "fuck them! They don't know me! They hatin'!" Sounds familiar? And last but not least, while we are analyzing this situation... usually when someone blurts out "... ain't shit", there is never any moral behind the story. So how can this person not be shit if there is no back up/evidence as to why and how they got to be that way?


I guess we can narrow some of this down to a few elements as to how "ain't shit" derived. Maybe it was how that person used to be prior to their commitment to you. Maybe it's their demeanor or how they carry themselves when they are out and about that gives everyone an impression that, this person just has to be single. I guess it's either that or their S/O is a professional fun-dummy. But if in fact your representative is NOT cheating (and these are high hopes that only stupid or lazy people come up with) then what are we left with to put them in the "ain't shit" category? Maybe they are hanging out too much. Pretending to be something that they are not. Their priorities could be a little disorganized and maybe they are still trying to get the hang of things in this thing we call "commitment". Whatever the case may be, it still becomes a little confusing as to exactly who your representative should be representing, whether it is you or them. Because it seems as if the jury will always voice their opinion even if it's not requested.

Until next time bloggers... if you ain't reading Sense So Common, then you ain't shit LMAO!!!! omg!! I am too hilarious!! LLS!

No comments: