Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Writer's Block

I could write a song on your average nukka
a poem I'll call..."you ain't shit" (laughs)

Stories of distressed emotions
or... ramble on about lifeless moments

Pace back and forth to the musical notes of insecurities
Pinpoint the culprits in brilliant plays

My literature could write for days
Dancing movies in my head
Previous monologues feed my brain

Writer's block sets in
fingers cramped with plague...

I could pull together strands of DNA to liven your vows
Letter's brought together for words to be orchestrated
Schedule operas for your listening pleasures
I write country, rock

r&b, and hip hop

Writer's block set in

My paper and pen flip flop

Create blogs of Shelf Bitches, Cores of Conflict, even Love

Conclude evaluations on Liars, Cheaters and Thieves
Investigating other writer's paraphanelia
druggy on the emptiness and ..... maybe failure
Rehab and gas'ed up to start a new

Limited or maybe an overload on space

Writer's block wins the race................

No comments: