Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Fairytale

My King overthrew all those that thought they could be
Slayed Warriors and dragons at war for me
Robbed from the rich and the proceeds were laid at my feet
And then I knew this fairytale was meant to be

So I let down my hair
He arose through my prayer
Carried me to our layer
Beseeched my heart to steer clear of former betrayers

Though my chastity belt was locked tight
I could say "no" no more to my Black Knight
And the armor I had welded soon took flight
I rode a horse through the forest that night
Where the fairytale proved the truth in love at first sight

My glass slippers were now a pair
His victory played back in my seductive stare
And yet again, he succeeds in modern warfare

This slightly baked, almond brown finish
Completed me; and the towns crooks slowly diminished
No forfeits all while his strength stayed replenished
He fought and he fought for my heart; the thieves had no choice but to relinquish
So there I stood by my King's side in sync with
No questions of his motives of his leadership
There I planted my feet as his Queen, it was my duty to lead with him

And uprooted from the ground, the bean stalk stem
Where we climbed so high, no longer worried of the envies in them
He dressed me like Christmas trees in trim
Grasped hold of me with every given whim
His light never grew dim

And the desires I had were amazing
My juice box continuously flowed and stayed a blazing
The butterflies in my stomach flapped so hard, they eventually starts to pacing
My heart stayed racing
Right off the Richter-scale! No tracing
This love wasn't fading
This fairytale is definitely still in the making.

No comments: