Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blog Virgin

Never understood what the whole blogging ordeal was about until I turned 28 and all of a sudden decided that reading is fun.  So I'm playing on Facebook one day and doing what Facebookers do best (being nosey), I run across an old friends page who apparently has a site set up (not here).  I took this valuable time I was using at work to read through a few of his postings and found it very intrigueing that I could post my thoughts for the world or at least a couple hundred ppl to read.  Not only do my plans for taking over the world start piecing together ;) but what he was saying was actually interesting and worth the time. I found myself responding aloud. 
I could make this my "Live" Diary and not feel any shame or remorse about how I feel because Im sure it's someone else out there that probably feels the same way.  So anywho... another day at work and I spend my time looking for sights and trying to figure out exactly how to work this thing.  Excited about what I can post, what I should post, how many, IF I should post... oh the brain was in a rage.  I came up with absolutely nothing, so I figured my first post would be about the fact that I came up with absolutely nothing LOL!!! I found it to be very amusing, but I knew I had to put something in this spot just to get my gears oiled up.  Hopefully this will turn into an endearing experience for me and maybe I will be able to succeed in producing all other projects that have came and went for whatever reasons. My thoughts, my dreams, my poetry and so on and so on.... to be continued...

No comments: