Don't be mad at the woman that's bitter
Be mad with the man who made her that way
Cause as sure as a bitch breeds litters
There's a stud nearby that's had his time to play
Rest assured, at some point life get's sweeter
And it wasn't cause you professed your vows in front of the preacher
However lurking my way down these rocky roads
This bag lady could never be weighed down by these loads
Through the tears
Submitting my soul
To fulfill
What looked to be real
Putting aside what use to be blatant fears
I'm yours! Baby, I'm yours!
The whores! The whores! G'damn boy! The whores!
But it's me! It's me whose cleaning the skid marks out yo drawers!
Can I get that attention? A phone call? Hell! A house with hardwood floors!
It's my spirit that leaked in and overpoured
And you have no remorse
Yepper! Love has taken its course
Over and over
Just can't seem to get this thing right
I have a reason to be bitter, and I STAY ready to fight
I expect these games
These lames
The dames
Whatever fucked up picture I could create in your pretty ass frame
I see through you
In the beginning I had already felt the hurt and pain
Now we're playing the blame game
All I want is happiness and to stay sane
Give you what you need and whatever you want
How many women you know will find another bitch for the both of us to flaunt?!
Between the love making, fucking and sucking.. I got lost!
Who knew that for pleasing my man, I would be paying the cost
I'm confused, in a daze
and my pussy's like frost.
Collecting moths
I'm bitter as hell and I have yet to cure this g-spot
My temperature's rising! I'm so hot!
Fuck a dildo! I need the real cock!
This story could go on and on
and on and on and on
You can't pass judegment if you don't know the history behind the song
What was once a liberated, free-spirited woman
had a demon in her all along
And all it took was for one sorry ass man to make her feel like she don't belong
Candi
1 comment:
OMG, I am really feeling this cuz im bitter as hell right now
Post a Comment