People are seriously some amazing creations and today's hot topic will be about Love/Hate relationships. I will admit, before we go deeper into this particular debate, that YES! I am feeling some type of way today. I don't think it necessary to give you the revelation of how I came up with this particular topic, however, I will say that the confirmation I received was necessary. And here we are at the "core of conflict".
So couples unite and discontinue every other day. I'm going to assume that there must be some type of chemical releasal, adrenaline rush or a just plan ol fucked up mental health that makes these people keep going back to bullshit. You love'em but you hate they ass as well. Truth be told! We can't get enough of the drama, the release of hot air, screaming, fighting, bickering, text wars, and the list could run a mile long. If the goal in everyone's life is to be successful and "drama free", how is it that you continue to run to the shit that makes you feel so good and feel like shit all at the same time. This is at the point in your relationship when absolutely nobody can get on the same page or come to an agreement of where to meet half way. Question is why? But we all know that everyone has their fucked up ass ways and want to do shit their way. Straight like that.
Once upon a time, 2 people met and they grew to love one another like no other love could ever grow. The 2 of you are running through a field of dreams. Soft music playing in the background and smiles for days. At least a few months go by and then the record scratches. Hold up!! We hit an iceburg in the road!! Yes! A damn iceburg!! And I feel sorry for the people who dedicate their lives to one another, put that shit on paper, and go through the processes of changing names only to get them changed back. OMG! what a fuckin waste of time! But believe it or not, there are a lot of people out here that really wants to endure this shit. I'll raise my hand first... I am one of them. SO are you really holding on to the dream of what it could be? Keyword: Could. Whatever the situation may be that combines the 2 of you together, does it make them your soulmate because you just can't get enough of one another. And no matter how many times you leave, you always make your way back to what you call "home". The passion and the emotions that build up and come out in these arguements are none like any feeling you have felt. We are not talking about love here. We are talking about the turmoil and the fire. It's damn near better than sex. Could even be considered erotic. Some people actually get a kick out of this shit. Someone is always finding some thing to strike a nerve for the other and here we go again back on this merry go round. Swinging our limbs and yapping off at the mouth. If you are tired and fed up, why not leave? What is it that you are really holding on too? How can you love someone and hate them at the same time? Or is this really, a metaphorically speaking type of situation?
You put all your coins in this bucket to bank on this one particular person. You know well enough that there are plenty, and I do mean plenty, of other people in this world. Could it be the fear of letting go of what you have known for so long? Could it be the fear of starting over? Having to learn someone new all over again and then put up with the new bullshit? The desires that you have for the person that you are currently in this love/hate relationship has such a tight grip on you that no matter how hard you try to consider yourself "making things right", we all know that it will never be. If the confusion was to die down and there was nothing left for any of you to argue about, could you stand it? How would you be able to function knowing that you two finally came to an agreement and are getting along? As a matter of fact, tell me if this has ever even happened to anyone? LOL!!! Your "natural high" has gone down. That adrenaline, chemical embalance or whatever it may be is no longer getting the fix that it needs. And true indeed, it is like sex and you do need it. Its what make your relationship work... that never-ending stimulation, it drives you crazy. Thats what you want! To see the emotion that you can draw out of one another. It becomes routine, you break up to make up, have hot and oh-so nasty sex and we are on cloud nine once again, but only for a spell.
One minute you screaming "I love you" in the heat of passion and then the next minute you screaming "I hate you" in the line of fire. I'm starting to truely believe that the both of these situations carry about the same amount of weight. So if you look at it in a scientific state, since they already balance each other out, how is it possible to discard of one so that the one you really want to hold strong to overpowers the one you do not wish to overpower you or how you truely feel? Make sense? Must we have to dig deep back into our childhood and try understand ourselves and why it is that we don't know how to express our feelings in a manner that would be considered to be mature? We have so much shit going on in this world around us that is out of the quote, unquote "norm" that we are use to. So with that being said, whose to say this shit aint normal LOL!!! It happens all too often in relationships and on a regular basis. I go back because I love that person. I leave because I hate that person. One arm being pulled left and the other, right. Don't know what direction to turn in because you can't make up your mind with yourself. It is what it is. And this is where the high's and low's come to play and that chemical embalance that lies deep within your brain stem has flew off the damn charts. Because to be honest with you, you done lost your damn mind!

No comments:
Post a Comment