Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Rub A Man's Feet, and He'll Still Walk Out Your Life
As I did my ultimate no-no by watching "Love and Hip Hop of Atlanta" last night, I browsed through Twitter reading comments being made on the show. I didn't feel the need to join in on #TeamMiMi or make comments about how wack Karlie is, and that the truth of the matter about Joselyn is she's a pretty retard. BUT I did feel the need to retweet @jesspaigeme's, "rub a man's feet and he'll still walk out of your life". As I watched this portion of the show, I became disgusted; not with the fact that she was rubbing her man's feet, but the fact that we already know what's to come, #betrayal and #deceit. Let's also notate the deeper scenario. This woman went through who-knows-what to create this scenery and mood, along with rubbing this n*66a's feet while he's hitting her with a bunch of bullshit that is every epitome of the opposite of what the scene is suppose to project. My thoughts? It could have waited. At least until after you dicked her down. But that's not the point I'm making here... got a little carried away.
First, let me tell you what feet mean to me. LOL!! Yes! The feets! I find feet to show a deeper sentiment rather than making the most passionate love ever. It's like one of those endearing gestures that are so miniscule but leaves a gargantuan effect. Rubbing the nape of someone's neck, playing in their hair, forehead kiss, that little thing under the chin that men tend to throw at women. That shit can have you feeling pre-orgasmic right where you stand... ~FLASHBACK~ ... ok and we're back!.. Me touching someone's feet means, "come here baby, let me sooth these callus' formed from this rocky road that you just traveled", "let me lift some of this weight off of you", "... eliminate pain... your struggle... your load...I love you and I can make it go away..." yadda, yadda... and yes it had to sound all poetic and shit, just like that. LOL! You all get my point. It's not that I don't or would never want to rub my man's feet. I would absolutely love to sustain this type of comfortability with someone. Especially someone who I consider myself to love. It's just that no one has given me a reason to let down my guards and oil up them dawgs (make sure we include, on a regular). LMAO!!! Seriously! And if you think you know me now, I'm going to let you in on a little secret, for those prospective prospects; if I take pride in rubbing my man's feet (and again: on a regular), then I am definitely ready to marry you, lol. BUT, until then... you get's nothing!!
Now, let's recollect back to a few (maybe more) of my post, where I share with you guys how I got "psycho" trust issues. We could read Laundry Day:Trust Issues or maybe I Don't: Marriage Only Complicates Things. You can even find some mentions in others, but we're going to keep this in motion; throughout my years, quite a few guys have heard me say, "I don't do feet", and I mean that shit. I don't want them on me, near me, in eyesight, nothing. I have rubbed one guys feet once or maybe twice (can't remember because it was a while ago), BUT that didn't last long and it disgusts me even more when I think back to how, for that split second, I was brought out of my element, because like the tweet said, "he'll still walk out of your life". So where is he now? Doesn't look like I'm married, and I guess that proves my point. Or maybe I should make the point a little clearer by saying, I refuse to promote strength in the very things that could be used against me. People take quality and catering for granted, and no one is trustworthy or just plain worthy enough for their feet to be knealed upon. To become worn from the upkeep of your existence and inject in you (through your feet) the strength that I carry (with my hands)? To wash away your burdens while you look down on me like it's my job? LOL!! ok I got carried away, again!! So, there you have it, I don't do feet!!
Lastly, I just wanted to say that while I googled my ass off looking for a picture of a WOMAN rubbing her MAN's feet, there were none to be found. At least, not in the sense that I would like to have projected my vision. And with that being said, what does that say about this whole situation at hand? I think we're all playing the wrong roles here. *shrugs* Just my opinion. That mutha-pheeny should have been rubbing my feet! lol
Until next time bloggers....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Jesspaigeme here!.... First, I would like to say this post tickled my funny bone, or shall I say tickled my feet! But I don't see myself rubbing nobody's feet! Not even a toe nail. The most I'll do is put some hot water in a bowl so you can soak them yourself. To the women who get down & rub their man's mr. crusty's, I applaud you. Just don't get so close to the feet that you get stepped on after the fact! :)
Jess, girl you are crazy LOL!!! Thanks for commenting. And you never stop do you?
"Just don't get so close to the feet that you get stepped on after the fact!" <~ absolutely love this!
Post a Comment