Friday, July 20, 2012

Interview With The Mistress: Whose Winning?


Branching off my post from a while back, Flexible Pussy: A Man's Sideline Hoe, I decided to be hands-on with the "Mistress" being as though this is, and can be a very touchy subject. Only because everyone has an opinion or feels the need to pass judgement. But what works for one person doesn't necessarily have to/is suppose to work for the next. You can agree or disagree and this is why we are all made differently and not alike :) To be sure that this experience was full-throttle, I delved deep into the abyss of the motives behind it all. I needed to know her views on herself and the situation, how she felt about being with a married man for 16 years + baby, and why she's content with it all.

The initial meeting of these 2 people began as cordial, friendly-passerby type dialogues. There was no immediate confirmation that they were "looking to have an affair" or even looking to hook up, for that matter. Common sense tells us that things don't JUST happen. But, common sense also tells us that things do GRADUALLY happen, while we also understand the time span in between. So whether we are speaking of a line of communication that had taken place for 30 minutes before we got down to the nitty-gritty, or whether we are speaking of years worth of relationship growth before getting down to the nitty-gritty; here we are well over a decade later, plus baby. Confirmed platonic friends first. Initiation of seriousness later. The fact of the matter when dealing with this scenario is NOT how long the OFFICIALS have been married or what the problem is within their marriage, what they do/don't have together, or whose lacking. And although we all look forward to the fidelity and commitment within our marriages professed before God and our partners whom we chose to spend our lives with, what is there to complain about when everyone's needs are being met? This includes the Wife and the Mistress. I married you because of this... this... and this. Under these circumstances, I fell in love with you because of this... this... and this. How can I be so content and happy when you are cheating on me? How can I be so content and happy when you don't belong to me? So with all of that being said, if no one is losing, then whose really winning?

Mistress made it clear that their "family" is a most particular one. He plays a role as "acting husband". Affirmed agreements on what bills he is to pay (no he doesn't live with her, not even some of the time), conjoined banking accounts, exchanging of security codes and social security numbers (lol), confirmed vacations for the lover's, bonding time with their family as a unit (she has 2 kids before him (adults) where he is acting Dad for them, as well), household and automobile maintenances along with household rules. It's a life complete with every woman's dream husband. Someone who can complete a job of many men, in a timely manner, minus his presence on a 24/7 basis. Let me not forget to mention that she makes it very clear that their sex-life is awesome. She wants for nothing, never have to ask twice and he has learned and processed her in's and out's. I guess we could line that up on a level of being soul mates.

I dug deeper, in order to understand how this situation can pan out so perfectly (in her eyes). So keep up readers because things may become a little confusing from this point, if you haven't already given the slant eye. Mistress lives her life as a single woman. She and their child live alone. Let's not mistake the Mistress's "acting role husband", for a real husband. If we are paying attention to the technicalities of the situation, then let's note that he is only binded to her because of child. Now with all of this being said, Mistress is still free to do whatever she wants at whatever will she pleases. Carefully omiting herself from any type of relationship other than the one that she has already committed herself to. How can we consider her to be cheating if the man she has spent 16 years of her life falling in love with, is married? Careful not to consume her conscience, time and ability to maintain, with the thoughts of commiting adultery, she continues to persue a normal life just as if "acting husband" doesn't exist. But, only to a certain level of degree. She knows that she could never become dependent on the idea that he would one day belong to her, while in the meantime, it would be useless to complain about nothing anyway. Because, as I stated before, all her needs are being met. It doesn't matter that there is great precision in the timeline of events that states they will soon be hitting a 20 year marker. If the shoe fits, wear it.


If his homebound has no complaints and his time is being disparsed among his wife and their child, as needed... along with the fact that she didn't leave him once the revealing of the new baby... then what's the problem? Apparently, the wife is not lacking at this point either. If there is no drama, why create any? And if her needs are being met, then why complain about nothing? There is no arguement. Only the factor that she knows there is someone else, but can never put a finger on how and when he could have time with anyone else if his time is never missed at home. Everyone is happy and he's not so drained to the point where his household duties (both homes) are becoming a burden. In a sense, none of the events taking place is really a secret. Everyone is comfortable. So everyone is winning!! Right or Wrong?

If I know about you and you know about me, but we both choose not to budge.... can anyone tell me how I'm wrong if I'm happy with the way things are? EXAMPLE: If you are at an awesome paying job, that you are ultimately satisfied with while others are continuously telling you that there has to be another job like it, when in your mind, you know their may be but why leave a place that you are happy and comfortable with? It handles all of your expenditures and you're not stressing about living check to check and the benefits are glorious. Is where you work really that much of a bother to other people that are not paying your bills? I'm sure everyone is screaming marriage right now. Ok, that's your arguement. But you all know my views on marriage... no paperwork, ceremony, or oath spoken whether in front of the entire Universe or God is binding when it comes to 2 people... promises are made to be broken.. yadda, yadda... the list could go on. But I'm ready to hear from my audience. So whose winning?

Until next time bloggers...

2 comments:

LadyNgo said...

Hmmm, well i am ADAMANTLY against this kind of foolishness...BUT, if the people who are actually involved are "happy" with the arrangement (which i truly don't believe/can't fathom), then God bless em.

Personally, doing things that make me happy doesn't negate the fact that you're also doing something that makes me unhappy. So if it were me, i'd def be losing.

Candi said...

I can definitely understand your views behind this situation LadyNgo. I, honestly, can't say what I would or wouldn't do in a situation like this. Love has damn near voodoo effects on people. You would be surprised of the extremes one would go through for someone that they truely love.

*shrugs* I don't approve nor do I disapprove of what's taken place, but I felt that it would be awesome to share.


Thank you so much for reading and commenting!!