Hey guys!! First, I just want to apologize for my disappearing acts. I have been neglecting my readers, my Twitter (lol, look at me tweeting), and I have been slacking on my loyalty to the bloggers that I follow. I can sit still long enough to read, but not long enough to gather my thoughts and comment. I have been studying my ass off for this state exam that I am about to take. I'm also trying to brand a new "focus" and learning to eliminate some of my expenditures (we're not balling yet! but, either way, I'm going to always be cheap) and adjusting to this newness of singular-ity business. Yes!! "Pending" is now "Voided". LOL!! Anywho, I want to share with you guys my adventures since all of this excitement has occured. I also want to let you guys know that I did some interviews on some very interesting situations, in which I will, one of these days, write up so that I can have some shit to boggle your minds with, once again.
First off, let's talk about my emotional state. I feel awesome! I have to admit, I was falling into that trap where you hit 30 and begin to dream about marriage or whatnot (even with my trust issues), however those dreams have been neatly folded and tucked away. Maybe they will be brought out at a much... much later date, but until then, we'll just get a kick out of how common sense and life interact. I'm slow rollin' it. I'm not in too big of a hurry to do anything right now but handle all of this shit that I placed on my "to do" list. Work overload is kicking my ass.
So, there must be a glow about me or something. Apparently there is a sticker on my ass that reads "NOW AVAILABLE". I mean, it's so noticable that it might as well be in neon lights, or maybe written with one of those homeless people markers. I haven't done anything different. I'm still me. I haven't even been out. The club is not my scene anyway, but you get my point. I'm also beginning to notice that people tend to attract a certain type of crowd depending upon where you are in life. I guess back in high school, I only attracted the pretty boys and those that were fresh out of high school. This explains why I only went out with graduates. College years, I attracted all the jocks. After that, it was the bad boys, dope dealers and criminals, LMAO!!! I have to stop and laugh at myself sometimes. "Pending" was a little out of my element when we met, but I was willing to try something new along with the fact that the sexual tension between us (at first sight) was remarkable. I don't regret it, it worked out for a spell, more good times then bad. What can I say? You just charge it to the game. Anywho, I realized that I was attracted to the tall, thick and suave LLS!! Puney just doesn't do it for me. No basketball statures. I'm lookin' a bodyguard LOL!!! OK, I'm rambling. ANYWAYS, I've been getting approached by youngins and geeky lookin' business men. Hmmmm.... I wonder what does this mean? I've pretty much played with the laws of attraction (on a more deeper level) after all of these years, but I can't say that I'm into Beauty and the Geek OR Cougar Sexcapades. I find it to be funny. I'm not looking for anyone and if I was, boy would I be disappointed. I have no idea what I would do with these little babies that keep thinking I'm their age. And I don't think that I would want to spend a date with any type of techy or corporate head. It would just seem a little boring and too... not passionate or spontaneous, maybe even rehearsed for the sake of traditional rules and a "code of conduct" (whatever the fuck that is) LOL!
Well you guys, I guess it's back to the basics we go. You can't look for love, it has to find you anyway. So I'm chillin'. I see right now that I'm in for a ride. This should be the most fun ever o_O .... LMAO!!
Until next time bloggers...

2 comments:
Oh so you just gon diss on us nerdy corporate types?! LOL! You saying if I stepped to you I'd get swatted away?
I'm just messing with you Candi! I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you. Remain positive and keep smiling luv! That's what it's all about. I know you're going to pass your exam and I can't wait until you do so we can celebrate!
I know you're not in a rush for love, and that's going to play to your advantage. It always seem to come along when we're least expecting or interested. Watch and see.
I can't wait to read your upcoming post. I apologize for not commenting as often as I used to. I really feel bad about it, but know that I'm always reading your post and supporting you to the fullest!
Stay Blessed,
"The Nerdy-Corporate-Has No Chance w/ Candi" *J
Noooooo J!! LOL!! You wouldn't get swatted. I'll try anything once lol!
And this exam, Geez! Between that and buying a house. I don't think I have ever prayed so hard. Thanks for your blessing me J.
Yea I'm not lookin' for love, maybe it will find me. I'm in hiding right now though lol.
I've been carrying around my interview notes for the longest. Once I try to sit down and get something done, my ADD kicks in and it's on to a new roject. Once I clear up some space, then I'll be sure to get on it. Holidays, family reunions, work, uugghh and everything else... I'm surprised I haven't pulled my hair out yet. I get overwhelmed when I start naming shit, going down the list. But, I'm surprisingly calm about it all.
LMAO!!!! If I find the right nerdy corporate type, then I swear I would be all in. I'm not sure what that quality possesion is that draws me in when meeting someone I'm attracted to, but once I put my finger on it... I'm going to blog about it lol!
Post a Comment