
The first story I heard was about "Peeping Tom". The thoughts of having someone watching me through my bedroom window is just repulsive. How can you be able to openly/freely date when you have one of your prospects stalking you already? LMAO!!! True story guys! Then there's "Trucker". "Trucker" arranges a date at his house to only be disgustingly un-prepared or maybe even suspect to be living with his momma or maybe he had a wife and kids. Why can't you go in the house? So the date takes place in his truck? o_O Thheeennnn, the other victims in the other story never even made it on a date, lol! We'll call him "The Sexter". Apparently the only thing that he was able to discuss and speak freely about was how awesome he was in the bedroom. I'm assuming that this was what he considered to be his preparation for their first date since they had been dating through text messages and whatnot. *pause* SO... there was this guy that approached me at the store the other day, and he asked the usual, "can I call you some time", proceeded to tell me how beautiful I was. It was sweet.... BUT, in the mist of chit-chatting (no further than this store)... he goes on to tell me he just had a baby (o_O) and he's on his break (O_O) he got this little job at Texas Steakhouse so he can be on his grown man ish (x_x) <~ this is where I just died. And to top things off, he was 6 years younger than me. I'm sorry but I haven't hit my Cougar phase yet. However, he did tell me that I don't look my age. He guessed 20. I don't know if that was a compliment or an insult lol! Jesus!! You're killing me here! LOL! And with much infatuation comes persistance. This is the part where he proceeds to encourage the exchanging of the numbers, "it doesn't have to be anything like that, we can just be friends and talk about our situations" No!! We can't. The last thing you should never do when approaching someone who just told you they just recently got out of a relationship, is to encourage conversation about their ex. My response: I don't want to talk about it. Him: Really?! LOL! (X_X) <~~ OVERKILL!!

My patience has very low tolerance for ignorance and just flat out foolishness, lol. I have been told over a million times in my life span how evil I am, but I don't think it's evil-ness, lol. I'm just allergic to bullshit, so I stay away from it. I mean, at least he had a job....lol! I'm really not in the mood for people right now. That's a good way to put it. On top of the fact, even if I was out here in the dating scene, I would have too many introductions to make (my babies) and I definitely don't need those stingent aromatic fumes around them, lol! So, NO!! You definitely can't meet my kids. UUgggh!! No we can't watch TV at the crib. No we can not waddle in our depression stages of breakups together. You live with who?!... They did what?!... You need me to take you where?!.... No! I'll pass... forever! lol
Until next time bloggers... make your first impression your best impression
1 comment:
That's crazy I been on a first date that turned into a fight night...
Here's the link lol...enjoy
http://sunnydelyte21.wordpress.com/2010/01/25/first-datefight-night/
Post a Comment