Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Busting Nuts!!

How about that for a double-take?! Yes! Busting nuts! and I do mean that in every way, shape and form of the Urban Dictionary. Wait a minute... let me go check to see if it's even in there. LOL!! I had the pleasure of listening to Up4Dsn's podcast last night entitled "The Art of Faking Orgasms 101". I also had the chance to check out the ladies blogs that which he interviewed, Angie LaLa, Enigma and Goddess Intellect .It was hilarious and I do mean hilarious. I loved it! The ladies were so on point. Moving right along, the blog world is in a rage! A good rage though! Along with them, I snooped onto some other blogs because it seems as though there was a domino effect taking place. It was exciting to read about everyone's orgasmic experiences. And it seems as if J and these ladies were the stimulators of the whole "blog-gasm" wave. So, now everyone is in "think" mode including me.

I love sex talk! It's like my favorit-est thing to talk about, think about, and do LOL!! So, I'm a little on the freaky side, don't judge me ;)


Now let's see here... flashback with me. First of all, let me just say I got started at a young age. Sorry mom, couldn't wait. lls! Had no idea what I was doing, so of course, at that time I definitely didn't know what an orgasm was or what all the hootin' and hollerin' was about that I saw in the porno movies that I would sneak and watch at every chance. LMAO!!! Sorry mom... again!! OMG!!! This is going to be funny. Anyways, my sex-capades back then were rather quiet. No action, no intimacy, just plain ol' "poke.poke.poke" as we called it in high school. And as I recall, I do remember the guy that made me moan for the first time; we are actually still really good friends, no benefits. But for me, that was a huge step and afterwards, I was really embaressed about it. I didn't know that sex was suppose to be that great, however, it wasn't an orgasm that caused all of that commotion.

Ok, so after him, I found that everyone was rather petite in size. SMDH!! The enjoyment of sex that I had with him was at an all time "FAIL" with everyone else. This is the period where I mastered the art of faking. To me, it was like, "lights, camera, ACTION" in the movie and I just had to play my part to make the scene go by faster and to try to get some type of excitement out of the role. Later I figured out that was just an ego-booster and I didn't want anyone bragging about shit that they really didn't do. That struck a nerve. So "faking it" got boring and by the time I had reached college, I mastered how to turn wack sex into great sex. That didn't mean that I was getting off everytime though.

My very first LTR lasted for about a year and half. He wasn't packing but his "head" game was amazing. I still wasn't in enough of a comfortable position to actually let go and release, so... no "eat'em" orgasms there. My next LTR lasted off and on for about 4 years. End of high school and beginning of college. He was humongous. I called him "horse dick". *blushes* And believe it or not, this was "MY" first oral experience. Picture that! But... nope. No orgasms here either. Shit! We had a hard enough time just trying to get him to bust one. We would fuck for hours and he would never cum. He just always said he could do it better himself. I think he was moreso use to his hand. WOW! It took me all of that 4 years to master that dysfunction, but that's another post. I just hate the feeling of defeat.

I feel old! To be honest, I gave myself my very first orgasm through masturbating. Yep! I mastered that too. My first, with a man, was him eating my pussy. Don't recall the first actual sexual encounter, however after that was when I went on a "if you can't make me bust, kick rocks" strike. My last/recent relationship... ok we'll just say it's in "pending", he has defintiely spoiled me. Like Enigma stressed in the podcast, you have to be in tune with your body and so does your partner. He knows my in's and out's, my ticks and kicks, everything. There are certain ways to have different orgasms and he helped me master them all. At first, I could only bust if I was on top. Get in the motion of the waves, he'd suck on some tits... and BOOM! Exactly 3 years ago was when I had my first multiple orgasm and he was actually on top, so hats off to him. He put in work that night ;) I would also like to inform you that these are G-spot orgasms. He has made me have both a clit and g-spot orgasm simultaneously, in which if you ask me, is rather hard. If you want details, please email me. lol And I have also had one through anal. Damn!! Now that's love!! LMAO!!!

So, as you can see, my journey has been quite long and rather prosperous, might I add. I can't complain. I lived, I learned and I conquered! I'm no longer a faker. As a matter of fact, that is not even an option. I'll get right up and find something else to do. Yes. In the middle of things. That's only if I consider him to be a "mission impossible". knowhatimean? (that was intentional) But... I don't have that problem any more. I am a "Professional Nut Buster" LMAO!!


So until next time bloggers... you better get yours, cause I'm definitely going to get mine.

6 comments:

Lesbian Brooklynite said...

LOl, I loved it. Their discussion made me write my own lil story too. I am glad you got it down pack girl!

Jay said...

Where were you when we were recording?! I would have luved for you to share your experiences...even though you pretty much did that in this post.

This post was a definite eye opener and I enjoyed every word of it. I like how you evolved over time. That's how I believe it should be. We should evolve...and hopefully get better with time and experience. Plus, it's dope that you were able to heighten your experience with one person. That makes it even more memorable.

You sound like an expert now! I wouldn't mind bending your ear and learning a thing or two from you. lol ;)

Once again great post Candi! By the way, if you're willing...I would luv to have you on the podcast one day. Let me know.

Candi said...

@ LB, I'm glad you did. That mastering was hard work. I'm glad it finally paid off ;) lol
I read your story last night too. Your page actually inspired me to write my own LOL!

@ J, thank you so much, You know that means a lot to me coming from you.
Anytime you need an ear to fill, I'm only an email away ;)
I "freestyle-write", so I usually just write what comes to mind at that very moment LOL! I didn't know it was going to turn out like that. I'm really glad I could capture the essence of that adventure. *blushes* I really put some personals in there. I was literally laughing out loud the whole time I wrote it.

I wouldn't mind the podcast interview. You're going to have to skool me on how the whole thing works. Don't forget I'm still a rookie ;) Just hit me up. I hope you like the sounds of that southern dialect

Lesbian Brooklynite said...

Hey, I love to inspire! I love honesty!

Jay said...

I'm all for it and I don't know why I haven't contacted you sooner. What's your email address?

Candi said...

@ J, braswell.candi@gmail.com