Tuesday, December 13, 2011

~DayDream~

Time: Daytime

Place: In the car

Song playing in background: Wale's Lotus Flower


~ Your hands roam to my inner thigh. I'm taken back. I want to make contact. It's dark, and I can't see your face. I definitely feel you. Committing myself to your embrace. Your fingers slide closer... and closer... to the forbidden. I breath deep. Not yet?! You pull away... lift me up from the valley of my back, place firm grip upon my ass and gently place me on your lap. I bite down... Hold firm to the nape of your neck. I release a moan of relief... of excitement... of ultimate goodness! Everything flows, so divine... You're so strong!! I close my eyes... and enjoy the comforts of my recliner as you carefully rock me back and forth... back... and forth... and back... and forth. I want it!! I want all of it!... All of you!.. in me. Go deep bae! Go deeper! You grab hold of my shoulders... and push... and puussh... and... and....~

RECORD SCRATCH!!!!...

"Moooooooooommmmmmmmm.... she's hitting me!!!

Radio Announcer: and that was another hit from the fabulous Wale
Me: "you guys quit playing around back there or I'm gonna have to pull this car over!!!"....

Another day in the life of a mother in fantasy land, lol. Damn!!!

By the way, you can check the full daydream out, entitled "Insert Here", on what I call my "backup plan", http://sensesocommon.wordpress.com I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

lovelife4sale said...

nice sensual post.....me likey.

Candi said...

I glad you "likey". Did you get a chance to read the whole story on wordpress?

Jay said...

Nice fantasy...I wonder what else is running through your mind. lol ;)

Candi said...

Ooohh J... you have no idea. LOL!!! I would confess but I'll save that for a later date ;)

I hope you read the full story over in wordpress. Glad you liked it!