Lemme fill you in on the haps of yesterday,
Knew this man named, Mr. Good Dick and fell in love with the way he lay
No time for small talk or kiddie play,
Straight down to business and made good use of his stay
Mr. Good Dick was so clean and trim...
big, fat, juicy... let's just say, so far from slim
Tall, dark and handsome...
Wow! Love at first sight?!
He rubbed this kitty-cat so good...
small purrs turned to roars and claws clenched tight
Umph, I loved Mr. Good Dick so
He knew exactly what I needed and mo'
So good! Mr. Good Dick and his fancy pants
Got my pussy dripping wet and in a trance
add the 2-step and a happy dance!!
Mr. Good Dick stretched miles afar all up in my tummy
Entering secret domains, walking aisles of fruit and honey
Full from the oh-so dee-lish of this pussy's delight
I thought Mr. Good Dick would never get enough of this everlasting bite
But au-contraire, Mr. Good Dick stay full of surprises
Stamina like stallions and completed plays worth winning the Heisman
hmph, I love Mr. Good Dick
He knows just how to massage this clit
I just love to keep him all shiney and slick
So to show my appreciation, I take that ride on his magic stick
And we ride, and rode...
straight into the sunset
Maximum overdrive, set cruise control, that 'um, um good' sex
Locked ass cheeks, toe curls, grip and flex
Got me spiraling around this Good Dick, I'm so perplexed
This pussy's so serene, steered clear of being vexed
Damn! My Mr. Good Dick
just thinking about you makes me sweat
Just thinking about it makes me wish we never met
He's definitely my pusherman
and I play his loyal pet
I fiend for Mr. Good Dick
stay anxious for his arrival on set
Lay it down Mr. Good Dick!
Lay it down!
Got this pussy smilng and shit,
she forgot how to frown
Professional pussy tickler,
up, down, left and right
I stay locked in for the rest of the night
Fuck it!... the rest of my life!
Mr. Good Dick shol know how to lay that pipe
And when the night comes to an end,
I have to hand it to him,
Mr. Good Dick always win
I close my eyes and roll over in the sin
Nothing else matters, when all is said and done,
'Cause whenever kitty cat wants to play, Mr. Good Dick never fails to run.
Umph, Mr. Good Dick...

No comments:
Post a Comment