Thursday, December 8, 2011

Good Guy Gone Gangsta

So... Lil Wayne came out with a new song from the Carter IV album, that I absolutely love, called "How to hate". I love the words, I love the beat, but most of all I love the story being told. Most "politically correct feminist" would probably hate it for the simple fact the word "bitch" is being thrown around like a basketball. BUT, *raises hand* I'm one of those weird types. I understand.

Lil Wayne – How to Hate Lyrics

Most women know of a "Good Guy" lingering around somewhere. Most of the time, "Good Guy" is lolly-gagging somewhere in her background. In most cases, this guy is at a friendship level, however, he probably wants to take it to the next level and she doesn't. Maybe she does, but she is too caught up in her own drama to even bust a move. Now I have read more than enough posts about "Good Guys" and why the women don't recognize what they are placed there for, and I'm here to tell you that I can't give the answer. Women, indeed, are smart creatures. They can foresee a place of events before it even happens. They know what their future holds if they end up with a particular person before they even meet them. But for some reason, when it comes down to the good-good shit, there is a halt. I'm wondering, do we stop ourselves because it's too good to be true? Or are we just plan ol' stupid stubborn?

In this song... "Good Guy" definitely went gangsta! And I don't blame his ass. This dude has been there, watched her pain and suffering, listened to the cries, and the extra bullshit that comes with being on the outside listening in. His words relieve pain like percocets. Now that's some good shit! Now that you're all cried out, after he's made you feel better, after the laughing and giggling and shit... you have thought no more about the asshole that has left you in this fucked up ass state of mind. Always let the next move be your best move. This is where "Good Guy" comes up with an answer; "leave that shit alone and come be with me." Is it really that simple? Honestly, YES! it is. I'll tell you how in a minute. But instead, we stay right where the fuck we are lingering in tears, hair loss, weight loss, and agony. Pouting in our own stink faces and attitudes from hell. It's our own faults! Did Lil Wayne and T-Pain have the right to curse us out?! Hellz Yeah they did! I have to admit ladies, we deserved that one.


Under my investigation and recounts of my past, let me tell you how simple this shit is to just get up, let go of the bullshit and go. You see, "Good Guy" already knows every single thing there is to know, except how good the pussy feels. On that note, let me also add, he is nothing but an absolute gentlemen about touching on the subject of sex so there are no awkward moments. He's so in tuned with her aura that it's scary. Her in's and outs, her life stories that she probably has never told to the "ex-bastard" or even her best friend, when she bleed's, maybe even how often she and "stupid" use to fuck, EVERYTHING!! But through it all, he is willing to carry whatever baggage she has hanging from her ass. It doesn't matter how many kids she has, how many people she's fucked, what grimey shit she has done in her past. He is already on top of how he is going to make it all better. No need to think about anything, he's already thinking for her. As a matter of fact, he's been stacking up a life saving's fund for when her and her 6 kids arrive.

He has an answer for everything, so to be honest, there aren't any excuses. Unless you are leaving behind a totally joy fulfilled life (which we know is bullshit because you are crying to his ass about the fight you and stupid just had), a great job, or sick parents, there are no excuses. The kid's schools? Friends? Is that the best you can come up with?

SO now... what is it ladies? What is really holding us back from the absolutely fan-tab-ulous-ly GREAT shit?! As a woman... I still don't get it. You could have any and everything you have ever wanted, but still and yet, we "stuck stupid sticking to "his" ass" *in my Taraji voice from Baby Boy*. I couldn't even begin to try to analyze the situation. Even as I am listening to the song, taking my cussing out from Lil Wayne, I can't even come up with the slightest ounce of a comeback. All I can say is, "you're right Wayne, you are absolutely right." and shake my head in embarassment. Without a doubt, the good guy is indeed a secret weapon. Fuck the AK-47, more like a RPG-7 one hitta-quitta (sorry... that's what a relationship of "Call of Duty" will do to you) You run to this guy for any and everything, however, once shit is going good with you and you-know-who, he's on the back-burner like the pot of food that takes the longest to cook. Wow! at the end of the day, you are really treating "him" like shit. But he still wants to be there for every single moment you awake on the wrong side of the bed because all he wants to do is to make it go away and to know that you are feeling better... wit' yo ignorant ass!!!! Jesus Christ!! Who does this?! (Pardon me, I had a moment right there).

In closing, I should come to you, as a woman, and say how much stupidity and ignorance is being shown in this scenario. But I think Lil Wayne and T-Pain handled that rather well. So you don't need to hear it from me. You definitely don't need to hear it from me if I have never taken my own advice in handling my very own situations. How can someone be too compassionate? Too understanding? Too kind and caring? Too much of a "real" man? It doesn't make sense? 100% lack of common sense. And there you have it, good guys finsh last AND go gangsta.

Until next time bloggers... keepin it G

No comments: