Friday, August 5, 2011

Virgin

It's not everyday you get a whiff of pure essence from a noted man
The sense of innocence, undefiled flesh
Inquisitive to the fruitful femininity of divine womanhood
Given a gift short of reverence
Such an aromatic tellurian of pure elegance
Devoted to a life of robust occupation and never questioned my presence
Live with me for the next minute or two
Aspiration possesses my soul and dominated my temple to give into your attractiveness
I want you, I lust for you
Penetrate, deeply, my abyss with your potent flesh
Innovate me, repress my love
Digress from all of mankind
Let's melt into one another and mix ingredients of passion and turmoil...
Feelings of trepidation and sentiment
All emotions from which love derives
I want to be your beginning
I want to guide you down the righteous path of burning passion and desire
Fulfilled fantasies of impetuous intimacy
Live as if it were our last days
Flee to never return
Forgive me for begin illiberal, but I wish not to pollute the most immaculate existence that exists...
But copulation has taken place
And it was I who manufactured this boy into a man
Helped liberate philosophies of what true love could be... should be... can be... and will be.

No comments: