MEEEE!!!! Hey my blogger fam and friends!!!
It is always an honor when there is someone that recognizes talent that you never thought you had. I would like to thank J, from Up4Discussion, for the opportunity to allow me to express my crazy thoughts and emotions on his totally awesome weblog. I would also like to extend my appreciation for his mentoring me through my whole blogging experience. Yes!! You guys, he was my first!! *blushing*
Thank you J, for de-virginizing (lol) me and helping me to understand and enjoy this journey. And I pray for nothing but success for you and your endeavors. You truly have a heart of greatness.
OK, ok, ok people! Grab you a peice of tissue and wipe your tears and noses ;) LMAO!
I wrote a post called Was It Worth It?, where I basically give you a menu of items to be purchased in order for a woman to achieve a fantasy or TV look. I also compare the confidence that which she already has, to the confidence that she is trying to achieve while in the meantime, she's wondering, Was It Worth It? I hope everyone enjoys. And while you're enjoying me, be sure to check out the rest of J's site. You're sure to be in for a treat. Just click any one of these links that I have plastered all over, or you can click the one below. LOL! Forgive me guys, I just figured out how to add a link. smh, so blonde... anywho, on with the show!!
Was It Worth It?
Until next time bloggers....

2 comments:
i just read your post..well you def seem like you spent a car note just to look cute/beautiful in a day, but you dont spend that money every day, i couldnt imagine a girl putting in a weave every day or getting a Brazilian wax every day. plus internally, you have to reflect whether you feel beautiful by what you see or you feel beautiful by what other people see of you, if you can feel beautiful internally, then all those added excesses from make up to Brazilian waxes are just added excesses. im certain the woman in you anecdote in your blog post is not your typical day or the way your feel about your beauty, because from what i can see, you are a beautiful confident woman. But thats all i can see from your blog.
Hi Lovelife,
So glad you could stop by. Thank you for reading and commenting.
And thank you for the compliments, I'm flattered. But I wasn't speaking of myself. I'm built with too much "frugal-ness" to spend money like that. I could never imagine spending that kind of money in 1 day. However, I can tell you that the normal time span for a woman to renew these features is about 2 weeks time. I wasn't saying that a woman spends this kind of money everyday or go through drastic measures everyday to achieve this look. But that is still a lot in 1 month.
It would take a very very special occasion in order for me to give myself the works. I have locs now, so the weave is out LOL! I work a lot and have 2 children that I am over-the-top devoted too, so even if I wanted to, I would rarely have the time to even attempt to accomplish these things. Guess I'm not the average woman, I actually hate shopping and as for a brazillian... I think I do a pretty good job on my own LMAO!!
It really means a lot that you decided to leave your stamp. I have been frequenting your blog for quite some time now. Thank you again.
Post a Comment