Friday, June 1, 2012

Poly Amor Me Good

I am a very open-minded person. I mean... my mind is so open, almost anything could get in there and hang out for a spell. I said ALMOST, anything LOL!!! I know this post is going to probably send a few of my readers into regurgitation. But I'm going to be as open and as honest with you as I possibly can. Today, we are going to discuss Polyamory. Whoop! Whoop! Throw your hands up!! LMAO!! OMG!!! OK, straight face o_o Now, let's get to it.


For those of you squares that are out of the loop of things, Polyamory "is the practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved. Poly meaning "many" and Amor meaning "love". (courtesy of Wikipedia) To describe that in terms that everyone would better understand, let's just say, in this scenario, cheating doesn't exist and 1 or both people in a relationship would be free to date others or the same person(s). But I don't want to talk about that scenario of Polyamory, I want to talk about a "triad relationship": three people romantically involved, commonly inititated by an established couple jointly dating a third person (once again, Wikipedia, lol) Take notes class, there may be a pop quiz at the end. Let me clarify that I do not support Polygyny (man with multiple wives) nor do I support Polyandry (woman with multiple husbands). Call me a hypocrit BUT, I feel that marriage is a sacred union between 2 partners and 2 partners, only. I understand that the Polygamist that which are centered around these compounds give other practicing (sane) polygamist a bad name, however we will be viewing things on a much happier note... let's say for instance... if everyone could just free-ball it. LOL!! No papers, pre-nups, or engagements.

Moving right along, this would be the life!! Just picture it, me... my man... and our girlfriend LMAO!! Call me crazy, but it could possibly work. I've had my share of threesomes women, and what better way to live out your life than to live it with the best of both worlds. Everybody wins. Tell me what man would not enjoy waking up to 2 gorgeous women every morning and what bi-sexual woman wouldn't absolutely love having cheese eggs, turkey bacon, and grits ass, titties, and dick for breakfast every morning. Hot damn! That's a full course meal. Stay aboard dear readers. We could incorporate the "what if's" and all of the downfalls to it, but let's just enjoy this moment while it last. There is never enough distance between a dream and a dreamsnatcher.


Imagine the type of things that can be done in the bedroom. The vibrant colors that it would add to the new taupe bed linens and the beige floors. 2 heads will always be better than one during these rentovations. Ladies, picture multiple tongues on your pussy just to get you in the mood. Or maybe even one at each end of your slit; that is, the front and the back.. wink.. wink ;). 4 hands roaming your body at once. You don't have to be the one to squeeze your own nipples or play with your own clit, it's already being done. Where one lacks, the other make up and where both are awesome, then you are just fucking EPIC all over. Talk about a climax! Fellas, picture 2 women sharing your popsicle. If you are one of those types that enjoy riding your woman's face and having your salad tossed... just imagine what that would feel like at the same damn time. Aye?! LOL!! May or may not be your cup of tea, but imagine what other flavors you would be able to digest. Complaining about not getting head enough? Now, everytime your meat swings free, someone is grabbing hold to it like it's the last package on sale. Or how about we make a sandwich and stick that meat right in the middle of a 69? Pick an end, any end... lol!!

On a more serious level... feeling a bit inadequate? Gas up on a full swing of premium level compliments and self-esteem boosters. Simply put, everyone wins. So if one is feeling some type of way, then there is always another to fill-in. Mediator for your arguements and when one is not feeling up to par for a night of fellat-ing and cunilling-ing (LLS!!), there is always someone else on standby. That is, unless we're both PMS'ing like deamons. Poor fella. But then again, that could still be a good thing; no need to get our man in a funk, ice cream makes everyone feel better, so how about we split the banana split with a double scoop of butter pecan on each side? Get it? Ok maybe that one was corney. LMAO!! I'm trying to sell you my dream here people. What would date nights be like? 3x's more fun in the club? Dinner for 3! Movie nights and vacationing. Or what about how much money we could save splitting the bill 3 ways? OMG!! and those days when everyone just lounges around in there undies and cuddle up. Oh! How, sweet life would be. Whoever said 3 was a crowd were sadly mistaken.

Untill next time bloggers...

6 comments:

Clint B said...

Just once I would love to have the gall to have a poly relationship a few women at the same time and still be sane when it's over... LOL!!! JUST ONCE!!!

Candi said...

Clint, glad you could drop by. My advice to you is to go for it!!

A past beau and I had a fling with a lady a few years back and I swear I was in bliss for the months it lasted. All :)'s

Jay said...

First off Candi...have you ever considered writing erotica. You may be able to rock that out! lol

This post is so honest and I luv it. I've always been a one woman type of man...BUT you've got me over here thinking about all of the possibilities...especially since you only focused on the upside. As we both know, there's a downside too.

I'm all for a lil fun and good times...just got make sure I'm playing safe...and we the right women.

Candi said...

@J, LOL!!! I've thought about it. I loves me some erotic shit ;)

YES it can be grand. The only downfall that I could ever recall was someone being jealous. And for the record it wasn't me. Guess it's just the kink in me. LMAO!!

For the short term period that things lasted, it was absolutely wonderful. But I do wonder what the long term effects would hold.

Jay said...

You should definitely write some!

I never took you for the jealous type...lol

I wonder what those long term effects would be too. I'd be down to give it a go though...just for the heck of it. LOL!

Candi said...

LOL! I'll see how that works out for me in my spare time LOL!!

Naah, Im the one yellin, "what you mad for?" LOL

It's one of those things that you have to add on your "to do" list. It should be tried at least once. But it's also one of those addicting type situations too because once you get spoiled, you're hooked. And then you're yellin' "I got 2 bad bitches! at. the. same damn time!!" smh lol