Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fascination

I end my days...
knee deep in...
lust...
for passion...
Burning for...
extra flames...
of the essence...
Scents...
of...
bliss...

I accumulate more fascination for love

The in's... and... the out's
Up's... and... down's
sweat particles intertwine
spread love, spread legs, spread my di-vine

I am...
most...
fascinated with the ride

The breathe, blow, and moans
Inhale...
Exhale...
I love you's...
You love me's...
Exchanges of...
soft sentiments, textured skin...
and moist


Dancing in...
unflavored candies...
invisible sweets...
I'm fascinated with love
Horizontal body language
Per-fected...
coordinated angles
Swapping thoughts... through penetration...
instilled deep...
endless holes...
to no end...
Through mouth, through ears... and nose
eyes...
pores...
and what lies below
Undefeatable gravitational pulls
Magnetic energies flowing
Forceful ambition and influence
Lover's synergies and tangled wires
Extract files of... fascination

I'm fascinated with this thing called love

Flowey words to completed sentences...
finished poetries
My hands engulf the squeeze
Compressed emotions...
seep...
out...
Through pens...
papers drowned in ink of scripts lovers want to star in
Dreams come alive
Hearts...
beats...
to the adrenaline push

My fascination!!
For my fascination!!

I am...
fascinated with love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your blog ;)

Candi said...

Thank you for stopping by. Your comment is really appreciated

Anonymous said...

Do you have a tumblr?

Candi said...

I'm sorry :( I'm not affiliated with tumblr. I've heard good things. Maybe I should try it out