Monday, February 6, 2012

Domino Effect Update... In Rare Form

My Morning
My alarm chimes at 5:15 a.m. with an earful of piercing screams, shouting, "WAKE UP!!" Jumping up in a panic with the intentions to beat the shit out of my phone, I kindly click the snooze button and roll back over to meet hands that firmly grip my tits as if to fit in the last piece of the puzzle. Sleeping with the same man for the last 5 years, it comes natural to be fondled in the middle of the night, early in the mornings or even in the middle of the day. But for some reason, the feeling of these hands, this particular morning, gave me a sense of newness. Something that, of course, I have not felt in about a months time. SMH... I inch in closer to get a better snug in between the bed, his dick and/or his leg. No... it was his dick, Knowing and reciting, to myself, my intentions behind the "Domino Effect", I still draw in to the temptation. I haven't felt this man in a while. A man who could make my pussy throb instantly, with just one quick glance in my direction. Something told me to just get my ass out of the bed. But something else told me to go for the ride. I didn't get up. I felt that if I put effort into assuming the position, somehow that would put ME at fault of going back on my word. With the soft touches and caresses in motion, an insertion from the back, and the sluggishness from the early morning awakening... things presumed to be rather intimate. So intimate that I forget where I lay, what I thought and what I had planned. I knew I had to go to work but I also needed this.... and I got it!

The Point
Feel free to backtrack to the original post of "The Domino Effect" if you are just now joining us. LOL!! I'm sure I'll be refreshing my memory as well. I know that I don't really give updates on anything that I blog about that happens to pertain to my personal life. Probably because the fact of the matter is this is just not one of those type of blogs. I don't have a soap opera life, even though I wish I did sometimes. But I did feel the need to share with my blog family that I re-nigged!! uuuggghhh.... OK, so it was working for a second and I'm not going to come up with excuses as to why I just gave up BUT I will inform you that, simply put, I was horney as hell!!!

Timing is everything. And this might be an excuse but I will still state my claim to you because I fill I have an example to set. Nobody is perfect, lol. I'm still a human being. I just so happen to openly incorporate you guys.... ok ok ok... back to my claim being stated....

SO... timing is everything. My purpose for the 3 month celibacy was so that we could try to channel our energies into other areas of our relationship. With that being said, and I'm speaking for myself only, I think the channeling went into focusing on ourselves. You see, I started working harder and coming up with extra workloads of shit, while he started dieting and working out, on top of his workload. I came up with the conclusion that if in fact, "pending" was not around... I wouldn't be getting "ANY" at all because my life is really hectic with just simple (or what should be simple) everyday living. lol, omg!! Breakthrough!! On that same note, let me just add that it would probably be ok if I were sleeping alone every night, but I'm not and I should probably confess that I abso-toot-ta-lootly loves me some "D". *sigh* with a side dish of the P ;) evey now and again LMAO!! (so random)

Ok with all of this being said, let's figure out where do we go from here. It doesn't put a damper on things. Well, in some cases it does. 1) It actually lets me know that if things were not going to work out for the betterment of this particular relationship, then I probably would be alone because I really don't have the time for an extra person in my life. 2) Now I'm left in a state of confusion wondering how did we lose so much time within these years. In other words, there was a point where, even with the same work schedule, we had lots and lots of time between the 2 of us to spend with one another. Within just this short amount of time period (a month), it became evident that nobody has time for nothing. Or maybe the time just wasn't made. OR maybe we just found better shit to do. OOooRRrrr maybe shit was fine just the way it was and there was no reason to add stimuli to the ecosystem (or something to that nature).


Welp there you have it. I wrote that other post "The Domino Effect" like a straight up "G" too. I had a plan LMAO!!! What can I say? I got needs. smh And here we have some of the other pieces falling into the pile that states, "if you sleep with a person every night, of your sexual preferance, then you are likely to have sex." or maybe that's just me LOL! who knows...

Until next time bloggers... here's to DOMINO!!!

3 comments:

Jay said...

I give you kudos for even trying to remain celibate. It's no easy feat. Plus, it's good that during the time you were taking a 'break' both of you benefited from it.

You already know I'm going to need you to explain this comment:

"I should probably confess that I abso-toot-ta-lootly loves me some "D". *sigh* with a side dish of the P ;) evey now and again LMAO!!"

...in more detail. Feel free to email me that answer if you like. LOL!

I don't think it was a totally failure. Think about the nights you were both laying there and didn't do anything. That has to count for something, right? Especially since you have your NEEDS! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Random question: would you be willing to sacrifice social media if your significant other was willing to do the same?

Candi said...

@ J, you are too funny! Yes! I have my needs and those were some tough nights, I have to admit. I guess that you can say it wasn't a total failure but I did fail to incorporate how much tension was in the house during the mist of this project LOL!! It ended up exploding into a big arguement, however, we actually got a lot of things out on the table pertaining to the outcome of the situation.

I'll be emailing you shortly with the answer to your other question, lol.

@ anonymous, yes this is a rather random question and I have no how it can even affiliate itself with this particular post. But, it's kind of hard for me to answer that question when I'm not on any social sites. I was at once but they served me no justice other than to incorporate others into my personal life who had never been apart of my life before.

If on the other hand we are talking about my blog, then NO, I would not. I have a passion and a love for writing and I actually plan to do something with this new found hobby that will be beneficial to me as well as my audience, at some point.