The saying goes that we women can not stand when our men have too much fun during their male bonding sessions at the bar/nightclub/wherever. I find this to be rather hilarious. I mean, we are all adults here so I don't understand where the jealousy/anger/frustration would fall into place during this scene. It should be apparent that everyone still has a life outside of their relationship. That's great! And very healthy for it to be so. But, I'll get kicked off by saying that this saying just might be true to a degree. I wouldn't say that we don't like it but I will say that some things incorporated within can bring a little frustration to the table and I'll give you a "real woman's" reasons why. Sometimes you need to dig a little deeper to find the root of the problem.
First of all, most women don't give a fuck about their man going out or having fun with the fellas (yes, it needed to have been said like that) As a matter of fact, she probably needs a break from his ass in the first place. But facts of the matter are women usually follow through with a process before having fun. It's called responsibility or being responsible. The number one priority that should never be of short comings is to make sure that home is taken care of. Let's try to prevent some domino effects before they take place such as cheating. To be honest, women aren't hard to read. Ignoring signs of your woman's bad day could be cause for tension. It's been a few days since you have handled the business *wink, wink* which is definite cause for tension. Leaving your woman in the house with a lonely wet pussy usually leads her into thinking the unthinkable (such as: he is cheating or she wants to cheat). Household chores are incomplete, the outside of household maintenance... incomplete, children go unnoticed, the list could run for days. The weekend/night hits, his girl/wife's emotions along with responsibilities are set aside for a latter date. He hit's his lady with a kiss and jolts out the door. By this time, the steam is blowing from her ears, BUT that is disregarded, as well, under his assumption that it's natural for her to automatically feel some type of way because he's stepping out tonight. BAD ASSUMPTION.
Most women prioritize their day. Usually organized down to the simplest of duties whether it's to simply wash the dishes, shave or to go pay bills. Either way, it has to be done and it has to be done today. It doesn't matter that the bill isn't due until next month, she already had her mind set on paying it this month. I'm explaining this scenario so that we can compare how the men carry out their duties. Basically when it comes down to their boys/friends/whoever, making plans, the grown up shit gets put on hold. No time to take care of this because they have to put their efforts into getting ready for tonight. Man goes to work, man goes home, man get's dressed for his night outting. Sure enough, conversation may have been had between him and his significant other throughout the day, however, the conversation didn't cover something that probably was discussed a few weeks ago. Was it really that serious? No! But the point is, she shouldn't have to mention twice. BUT, in any case, she still passively let's these things go... for right now. This here is a good woman, and she tries to be very understanding to her man's needs of bonding with the fellas and whatnot. And let's also understand that while she is being understanding towards his needs, he has not thought twice about hers.
Let's also include children into this equation. You see, bf/hubby has made plans to go out. He probably told gf/wifey before hand, but not once did he consider the issue that he, yes! he needs to be finding a babysitter. Why is it so cool and justly for a man to up and leave at the drop of a dime without considering the fact that the children are his responsibility too? It's called responsible parenting and being considerate of his partner's feelings about what she may or may not have planned for the evening. You see, in most cases, before "ladies night", mom has to assume the responsibility of finding where the kids will be going, whose babysitting and the long list of to-do's that come along with just that one task. Dad may decide that he wouldn't mind watching the kids, but I find that to be rare. So the ladies can't automatically assume that dad is the first choice. Most cases I have seen, dad makes plans to go out, too, once he finds out it's lady's night. But in the case of a night with the fellas, what does dad do? He makes his announcement that he will be stepping out for the evening and he told you of this a few days ago. Usually it's a spring up type situation which leaves her no time to make plans even if she wanted to step out. And if we are talking about a heartless-cold-bastard, then he probably would say some shit like, "I told you what was up, that's on you that you didn't find a babysitter. I'm going out." Needless to say, gf/wifey (if she had plans) probably had to re-alter her entire night due to the selfish load that was just placed upon her back. In this case, you can assume correctly that she has just slipped into "bitch mode".
In the case of most women, everything is taken into consideration before she incorporates her sideline activities with the homegirls. She makes sure that her house is clean, her MAN is fed, her kids are fed, the kids are situated, bills are paid, and she looks good. I would be more than happy to have someone to go down the list with me as to what responsibility the men withold before stepping out with the fellas? It's not too often that they actually stop in their tracks to help out at home before hitting the streets. And it is most definitely not often that they take over what the woman of the house normally does. So with that being said, could somebody please inform me on who the "head of household" really is? (LOL, I thought that was suitable since it is tax season)
When someone's efforts towards the betterment of their relationship goes unnoticed, it really puts a damper on everything as a whole. If lines of communication can't be built about simple matters of life OR if responsibilities can't be shared that was obtained by the 2 partners together, then basically there is nothing left to build on. It's petty to simply argue about the fact that their is more to life than trying to spend every waking moment with your partner, HOWEVER, it's petty to ignore situations when they are clearly in front of your face. Before the next man blurts out that women don't like to see them have fun, they need to ask themselves what are they doing wrong. If your lady is mad, find out why? BUT... we all know that will never happen because they can't go out with the fellas in a funky mood. But I'm here to tell you, the answers that you guys normally come up with are usually wrong. "She just can't stand the fact that I'm having fun without her," is a bunch of bullshit. Who does that?!
Until next time bloggers...

2 comments:
Sigh. I think I might read this to my bf. I recently went into bitch mode (3 weeks ago) about this same issue and he took it well but to this day he thinks I shouldn't have been that upset about it.
Thank you for stopping by and sharing that!
I know exactly what you mean. I would share this with mine but I feel that they will never see the importance behind it. Regardless of what WE as women think, the men will always feel like they carry more weight.
Post a Comment