You can't see Part 2 without seeing Part 1, so if you need to take a minute to jump back one, I'll be more than happy to wait ;).
So now that we have gotten all prayed up and became one with our gay-ness, let's try and disect what we thought was the problem. Stepping into a new line of light can be really intimidating on top of knowing the history there is to know about one's sexuality that is not considered to be "of the norm". My thoughts on that matter is, "who gives a fuck what you think." LOL!! But that's just me and I know that everyone can't become one with the "fuck-it" attitude that I can get at the drop of a dime. So I'm going to do my best to help you out.
No. I'm not gay. Or am I?! OMG!!! I'm too funny!! That's besides the point. I won't stress my time-line to you in order to prove why I have just as much gay pride as the next gay person, but I will share my views on why you should do you if you are overthinking a situation that really needs no thought (and that's coming from me of all people) It is now time to quit hiding behind the image everyone else wants you to be, and become what YOU want to be. FLAMING-ly Fag-ulous!! LOL!!!
My thing is, why oppose or play defense to the shit that makes you feel oh-so good?!! I don't support gay/lesbian/transgender relations because I have kissed a girl (or maybe more)... I support them because I believe that these people represent far more than "fucking outside the box". I've also seen some of the most prettiest men ever! (which is probably kind of shallow, lol) Just face it, these people truely show individuality. Are you sacrificing the feeling of fun, mutual love (because your partner is the same sex as you are) to be in a heterosexual relationship that's nowhere near the spectaculars of what you feel with the same sex (only because that's the way everyone wants to view you)? People make such big deals out of things other people are doing and have not one motive behind it. One things about it... how can it have such an effect on others when they don't have to face you or "it"? What's it to you, if it makes you happy? Are you here to please everyone else or yourself? You're not the President! And, in my opinion, I think it was ok for Bill to get his dick sucked. So what! Hilary should have been doing it like a good wife should.
If it is an image that most are worried about, I think that homosexuality is beginning to come abroad the same way women did, the same way blacks did. Hell! the same way Obama did! Our first semi-black President. Jumping off subject, I believe that this grip the "States" called themselves having on the people, is finally loosening up. People will never accept the things that they cannot understand or the things that they have never been exposed to. Honestly you can't blame them for their ignorance. I guess we all have to have some rules to an extent, but rules behind who you can and cannot love is just ridiculous. Oh yeah, and stupid. We are unstoppable! Free to express, to speak or love and fuck ;) whoever we like! Be it man, woman or both. "And always remember class, safe sex is the best sex!" *in my sexy teacher's voice* LLS!! Too funny!
On a more serious note, since we tried it before knocking it and actually liked it, I think those who are having trouble dealing with the issue of their sexuality should try their damned-est to find the comfortability in their skin. Have I endured the stares behind PDA? Of course! and you wouldn't believe with who? A man!! :O oh my, really?! People pass judgement all day long on everyone that they know absolutely nothing about or maybe they know everything. What difference does it make? We all have different hobbies we know and love. Who knew that God was excepting volunteers for judging rights?
Anyway... for those that want to talk shit, let them. Guess whose getting the best-est most mind-blowing, gay sex ever?! You are! And what do the "talkers" have? NOTHING?! A life of "no life" and a dry coont or a stale dick. Maybe it's not the people. Maybe you feel that it has a lot to do with your faith and relationship with God. Well... huuuunnneeeyyy, I'm here to tell ya, God loves ya just the way you are. *in my best country voice* He's the one that made you!! Live life to the fullest and make smart and wise decisions. You only get one chance and who knows how long that will be. I honestly do not believe that anyone will be condemned due to the fact they love someone that just so happens to look like them. In my opinion, I would rather live my life loving the people that loves me back just as much as I love them. If that means cherishing ass and titties x2 (mine and hers), then so be it. The more, the merrier lol;) We'll have a bouncing good time!
Until next time bloggers... be gay!!


No comments:
Post a Comment