Thursday, September 27, 2012

Up 4 Discussion Presents...

Would You Want Me If I Worked At Burger King

I seriously doubt it, but I just wanted to see what you were going to say. Just imagine having those juicy charcoiled burgers brought home for dinner every night. Them apple pies and the hershey pie. Um Um Good!! LOL!!!

It's all about making the best of everything you already have, not dwelling on what we don't. The man working at Burger King could be just as suave as the CEO sitting on some empire. Either way you weigh them on the balance beams, nothing compares to being treated how one deserves to be treated. Burger King or not, I'll be all over my date like he's a star, lol!! What would you do?


How can you resist this offer?
 Hit up Up 4 Discussion to let me know.

Until next time bloggers...

2 comments:

Mr. Chap said...

Nowadays, just having a job is a wonderful thing. I'll love you long time regardless, but Lawd knows I love me some Burger King. Oooh! Coming home smelling like flame-broiled goodness. Just get in the bed just like that. After I eat, of course. lol

~Mr. Chap
www.insaneaasylumblog.com
www.up4discussion.org

Candi said...

Absolutely Mr. Chap!! A job is vital these days.

LMAO!! @ "Coming home smelling like flame-broiled goodness."

Thank you for visiting my site and Up 4 Discussion, as well as commenting. I hope that you will come back and have a visit more often.