Monday, September 3, 2012

Another "Really?!" Moment

I know! I know! I have been M.I.A. and it's all for good reason... I think. Today I felt I was ready to share some of the shit that has been boggling my mind since my new findings that which you can learn more about here. Since that topic was already discussed over there, let's discuss, here, how my life decisions seem to effect everybody else. That leaves us with yet another "really?!" moment.

Let's be clear that I am not the one to keep secrets. Most of you already know that. I am an open book and would probably be a best-seller if I actually sit my ass down and put the work in like I should. But you see, regardless of whatever achievements, goals you may have reached, or anything considered to be accomplished, there is always someone somewhere close by that has a Ph.D. in passing judgement. People have been confused as to why I have completely shut down from the outside world, the inside world, etc... They expect me to automatically tell what's the new haps in my life, or voice my opinion on a situation that probably has absolutely nothing to do with me or my situation. Most of the time, I don't mind. I mean, I do have a blog that kinda-sorta captures my life experiences. I love giving my side-of-the-stories and voicing my non-judgemental viewpoints on certain situations. I believe everyone should channel their visuals in the same manor because I'm just awesome like that. I don't pretend to make out like I am the perfect person because I'm not exactly sure what perfect means. But what I do know is, if I don't decide to open my mouth about a certain situation, it's probably because it's none of your fucking business. Simply put. How else can I say it? I think that was nice enough and frankly, I don't give a fuck how anyone feels about it. Oops pardon my manors o_O

The day of my judgement has not yet arrived. And I am quite sure that once my time is here, it will be handled between my God and myself in private; because guess why? He doesn't care what you have to say or think and neither do I. Surprise!! lol! It seems that the older I get, the more I shun myself away from what I consider to be pure ignorance. Before you know it, I will be alone with a dog for a companion (since I hate cats) and I'm completely satisfied with that. You see, the last thing I need, want in my life and have never requested is another person asking me a question about what is going on with me only to relay it through the grapevines or to turn up their noses as if they are smelling their own ass... because if you ask me, whomever it is that we may be referencing just has to be full of shit.

I believe that people are nosey and make it their business to pass judgement on others because they have no real business of their own. And if  they do have any type of business, they need to find somewhere/someone else to point a finger at so that they don't have to point a finger at themselves. Maybe they are feeling inadequate and think that if they judge someone else, they won't feel as bad about whatever bullshit they laid in. It's so funny how people concern themselves with everything that isn't theirs or don't belong to them. It's funny how people get mad because I don't give a fuck about their thoughts on MY matters. I laugh in the face of these practicing imitators who try to justify reasonings for my existance, or the next persons. Who are you people?! Nevermind, scratch that because I honestly don't give a fuck. Oops, did it again, lol!

Really?!
Some days, you just have to stop in your tracks and ask, "really?!" Can some people really be that complicated? Or bored? Or lifeless? Who knows... who cares... I just felt like venting today.

Until next time bloggers... maybe the next post will contain a little more talent, lol!

No comments: