Friday, October 12, 2012

Ideas, Ideas, &... More Ideas

I hate leaving you guys out of the loop of things. I miss my creative juices flowing. Random thoughts just popping up in my head or random people doing dumb shit with the most ultimate lack of common sense and then Sense So Common giving it to them straight. Time flies when you are NOT having fun. Oh the irony, lol! But there has been so many changes taking place in my portion of the hemisphere that I'm not even sure how to place them in order. And let me tell you that I go crazy over a lack of organization. So I have to take things one day at a time, as do us all.


I still have plans on looking for a house, but the original master plan is just taking a little longer than I anticipated. You can set up an outline of events within a time frame, however, things (of course) don't always go your way. In the meantime, I am still blessed. It's not like I'm homeless. I just have to get other things in order before God benefits me with requests that I have asked of him. Simple, huh?

And in the meantime, Christmas is coming up (uugghhh that's another blog post) and I am currently planning for 3 birthday parties. My daughter, my son and then myself. I'm being a little on the selfish side next year for the big 3-0. This will be my first grown up party ever (since I was 13) and I will be sure to make it a worldwide event and post pictures here at Sense So Common so that my followers can take a trip with me and partially experience how good it feels to be able to celebrate another year.

I can't recall if I announced it here, but if you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen a mention a while back of me letting the world know that I am, now, a bail bondsman. So if you are in the state of NC and you end up downtown in someone's cell for any reason, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or give me a call (if you have the number, which I doubt LOL, but I do receive all emails to my cell). I'm finding out that it is rather hard to make yourself known when you are as lowkey of a person as I am. But never fret! I'm not worried. My clientelle will build with time. Everything takes patience, prayer and hard work.


A new plan venture is coming soon. I am trying to become a "Self Made" entrepreneur. This is what I did today after clocking in to the original "slave ship". I guess I will be going home and pulling out the pen and pad to jot down some notes and line some things up. I'm looking forward to a even more prosperous 2013. I am amazed at my 2012-self. I did get in to the "know how" of a lot of things and achieved a few of my goals. I can't complain. My family and friends are in good health, and with that being said, life is great. But we all feel the need to be doing something that we love. And the papers that I am pushing at my desk aren't filled with glitter, flowers and rainbows. I'm bored and I need to be stimulated... in a productive way, not the way you may be thinking, lol. But if I am going to work this hard for a little or nothing, I might as well benefit myself with my awesome resume and capabilities. How about that?!

Anywho, I miss you guys. And I am sorry that I have been drenched with the writer's block epidemic once again. My brain noodles are a little overcooked. But I do have plenty of pieces in my drafts for here as well as Up 4 Discussion (if you have been following me over there as well). I don't release bullshit. So no matter what I am doing (with even the smallest of things like putting on underwear), I have to give a 110%.  That's just me, no specifics, just common sense.

Until next time bloggers...

No comments: